Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My trucel friend roped

Man, that is horrible. I am a 24 year old truecel myself and I can relate to him; I too am a well-liked, well-mannered guy who's had a ton of female friends, of course, none of them were ever romantically interested in me. I can't believe he got his life ruined by a bunch of female strangers; one more reason to hate all women. Stupid fucking cunts.

In the early days of puahate there were these "anti-pua" puas, who said pick-up was a terrible idea for low status men but practised it anyway.

Yes they tried to hijack the redpill for their own gain, namely selling shit bootcamps, but they got jettisoned from the forum by admin and mods, but not before being exposed as sexless frauds by former students.

They didn't help as the media tried to conflate that "incels are all failed puas who tried to hypnotise and rape women". This is, of course, a dogshit narrative for a website called "PUA-HATE" and whom anti-pua mission statement was on the frontpage.
On the contrary we advised men to not bother approaching women bad idea.

That said women can't complain if men aren't approaching them now?
i see

women don't complain, they have social media and tinder to get all the messages they want

Ouch! That really harsh. He killed himself after so much time, money and effort into finding a woman, only to end up arrested. Jesus Christ what a cruel sick world we're in. I surely hope he's doing better in the afterlife.

R.I.P. Vinny Sadmario

i see

women don't complain, they have social media and tinder to get all the messages they want

Which is why there has been an exponential decline in nightclubs staying open, with the exception of lgb+ and oldcel nightclubs.

Last edited:
Which is why there has been an exponential decline in ngithclubs staying open, with the exception of lgb+ and oldcel nightclubs.
yeah nightclub is cope these days. online dating is everything

I think it’s good you used his real name for the post. I hope when I die people, or at least someone, remembers my name too. Now we all know that Vinny has died. And even thought I never met him, I know that was once here, that he existed.

All the girls who friend zoned him are, of cause, virtue signaling online and asking how such a great guy could do this to himself.
call them out man, let them know it's their fault

He's a cuck for pursuing the way sex should always be?

Reserved for marriage.

Imagine a world where only people in committed relationships/marriage had sex and any form of premarital sex was shunned and berated by society. Inceldom numbers. Would. Drop.

That is gay. Iam not committing to any foid without first tasting the goods.

Man this must be the worst news. Rip for him smiling depression is a real killer

That's so sad and tragic. It sounds like your friend was a very good and genuine person, he didn't deserve this. That could easily have been me too, I'm also trucel. I didn't know him, but reading your post made me feel like my own comrade, my very own brother died... I think I know exactly what he felt at that moment too, and it really hurts...

R.I.P Vinny

i sometimes feel like everyone i know is either dead,about to die,or coping extremely hard.Life as an incel is a complete struggle

goddamnit fuck this faggot earth :feelsbadman:
:f: for your friend :cryfeels:

I am so sorry man :(. RIP.

Bluepillers and that PUA coach killed him. False hope is one of the worst things to have. Imagine being told if you do c, y and z you will get this result. So you spend all your time, effort and money self improving. Then you are told well actually you should now try a,b and c and you will get such results and keep moving the goalposts till the poor guy can't take anymore. If you want justice for your friend you should expose the PUA and tell your friends story.

Rest in peace

Society is responsible for his death. This aint suicide, its murder!

women have caused another death

yet people will say they had nothing to do with this at all
Between these senseless deaths and abortions, foids really have done way worse than all the evil combined.

Yet another man killed by the worthless, disgusting evil creatures known as women. How anyone considers them human is beyond me

Yet another man killed by the worthless, disgusting evil creatures known as women. How anyone considers them human is beyond me

Do you consider your mom human?:dafuckfeels:

I dont think even chad can get the life he dreamt of. :feelsbadman:
It hurts because exact same life have made my dreams once.

Yeah this world is fucked.
This world has no justice, and it's a fools game to think justice will ever exist.

Last edited:
This is really fucking depressing to read,
He genuinely seems to have a great personality, this is so fucked that looks actually matter
so much, I don't even get evolution at this point

My condolences bro. I also lost a Vinny -named bro to the rope.

My Vinny, drank himself to death and apparently, passed out in a creek and drowned.

He used to say stuff like, bombastic, absolute! He was an ethnic manlet that always wore polyester clothing.

That said women can't complain if men aren't approaching them now?

they don't want to be approached anyway, unless Chad of course, but we all know very well that's not what usually happens and the PUAs themselves are average to below average males (;obviously it's more composed of them since they're the ones struggling with girls because of their subpar genes), and women hate being approached by them, it's not much different from offending them since in their mind being approached by a below average male is the same as being compared to them; their value/worth (they can't even imagine and doubt that someone with bad genes think that have chance with them and are at the same lvl), and even if they're indeed looksmatched still devastating for them (exist more reasons too but this is the most simple and the only who comes to mind atm)

I can't show proofs of this, however, but you still can find some videos of girls raging after being approached or something like that, I remember of seeing some

Last edited:
He is in a better place now

My condolences :( .

It was the guy from this post.

I can't fucking believe it. He was 28yo, kissless virgin

He killed himself in his car in the middle of nowhere.

He was 100% bluepilled, but just a great guy. I'd look forward to seeing him in the gym or running into him in the streets where he would day game, he would always brighten my day. He would tell me not to give up and push me to come out and cold approach with him, which I often did because ,with him, it was just so much fun.

All the girls who friend zoned him are, of cause, virtue signaling online and asking how such a great guy could do this to himself.

All he ever wanted was love in his life. FFS HE DIDN'T ENEN BELIEVE IN SEX BEFORE MARAGE.

He had a good job, he owned his own home. He had it set up for a family, he built a fucking swing set in his backyard for his future children. Thats how committed he was.

Everyone is asking why why why.
Myself and a few other non cucked guys who knew him are the only people who know why, seriously normies are completely oblivious to the eternal nightmare that is incel life.

This is something that no one but other incels will ever understand, the blackpill would have saved him.

He would have realized that his hideous face disqualified him from love and affection and, maybe, could have learned to cope.

His life, his pain and strugle isn't going to be properly honoured at his funeral so I need to post about him here.

RIP vinny.

When no hope was left inside on that starry starry night you took your life as lovers often do. But I could have told you vinny, this world was never ment for one as beautiful as you.
what an idiot. he was 2 yrs older than me and had everything i want to have and work so hard to have. he mustve been really ugly or something

Sorry to hear :feelsohgod:

what an idiot. he was 2 yrs older than me and had everything i want to have and work so hard to have. he mustve been really ugly or something
Do yourself a favour and give up, no amount of maxing will help you ascend unless your a fakecel

yet another innocent male lost to cruel, lookist society. BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS NORMIES

I hope your friend is doing well in whatever place he is in now.

yet another innocent male lost to cruel, lookist society. BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS NORMIES

I hope your friend is doing well in whatever place he is in now.
This is why I will never have sympathy for everything bad that happens to society/normies/foids.

I think the op has succumbed to the rope too :feelsugh:, hope he's ok.

Menawhile some tyrone beats his wife and screams to his 5 children.
Truly unfair sorry for your loss

Only in times like these are good and honest men left to die while the worst that humanity has to offer prospers at the expense of everyone else. Maybe in a different time he would have been in a happy relationship and lived out the rest of his days being good to the people around him. Instead his life was cut short because women decided that a few millimetres of bone in his face is more important than anything else about who he was.

Vinny may your soul be at rest.

Absolute suicidefuel. Sorry for losing your buddy. This is especially bad for incels...

It's brutal the way men are treated for not being Chad. Femoids are not interested in having a good husband and a loving family anymore, their only interest is to fuck Chad because he is good-looking.

It's a brutal time to be alive.