Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My uncle is an oldcel

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Talking about blood and genetics I feel like I am closest in mindset and lifestyle to my oldcel uncle. He is 66 year old man who never had a girlfriend nor a wife and is socially awkward also an alcoholic. Funny thing about him is that his parents tried to arrange marriage him in the past but he refused which leads me to the conclusion that he is probably a mentalcel or a volcel. My family gossips about him all the time being an alcholic and weird and they consider him a failure. He once arrived in our house drunk and nearly fell asleep on the table as we were eating. He slutters and is drunk pretty much all the time. Does not have electricity and water running in his house because he spends all of his money on booze. I bet that he regrets not marrying to that foid his parents in the past tried to arrange marriage him with. His life is utter suffering even gets beaten and robbed by teens at night because he always roams the streets drunk alone which enrages normies. Also funny I heard from my dad that the foid wanted to marry him but he was the one who refused for unknown reasons.

never began when even relatives are incel too

Let me guess you are pajeet family?

spend time with your uncle
he's a trucel blackpiller plus you can get drunk with him

It seems like your uncle went through something he hasn’t told anyone about, and uses alcohol as a coping mechanism. This is not a case of inceldom, but something else.