Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My university now has LGBTIQA group

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I'm thinking of joining.
Incels are the most discriminated sexual minority after all.

I hope the society stops thinking the sexuality of ugly men as taboo
full

Cope if you think they'll accept incels. Would be funny just to piss them off though
If they don't let me in, then it's evidence that incels ARE the most discriminated sexual minority
full

Get it changed to ILGBTQA or sue them for discrimination

However incel isn't a sexual orientation. It's just the inability to get laid.

Said it once and I'll say it again. The Gay (or LGB+) isn't a dumping ground for incels. There is lookism even amongst the liberal "inclusive" elite.

Plus a lot are now vegans which means no comfort food, no bacon and egg breakfast or dairy with chocolate and gummy sweet milkshakes.

Last edited:
We shouldn’t even be associated with the LGBT community they’re degenerates

Excuse me, I believe ILGBTQA is the proper term. We've been around way longer than any of those sodomites.

Firebomb your uni immediately.

I'm thinking of joining.

full
Dude, actually try to join! Tell them what you just said here. That incels are the most discriminated sexual minority. Try to blackpill them.

Dude, actually try to join! Tell them what you just said here. That incels are the most discriminated sexual minority. Try to blackpill them.

Just get beaten and permanently removed from the university for "harassment" or sexism theory

Last place I wanna be is with faggots and trannys but do you brocel.

Sue them all for men's rights.

That, or blow up your whole school.

The faggot short form keeps getting longer

I'm thinking of joining.

full
Does the I stand for incel?
Said it once and I'll say it again. The Gay (or LGB+) isn't a dumping ground for incels. There is lookism even amongst the liberal "inclusive" elite.

Plus a lot are now vegans which means no comfort food, no bacon and egg breakfast or dairy with chocolate and gummy sweet milkshakes.
Fuck you I went vegan, and im still 100kg+ but my boners are crazy hard now, it's legit, try it

Makes no sense. You are sexually attracted by being forcibly alone?

ILGBT is just a joke. I don't want to associate with such degenerates.

I'm thinking of joining.

full

ask them if they want to go on a hike. Theres a surprisé waiting at the summit.
Protip: It's me with some mentos and cola
Hike mike

I'm thinking of joining.

full
Don’t do it they’re fags

Over for Finncels

have fun being mocked by the lesbians

You're not going to actually admit to being incel in public, are you?

university mogs me

Fuck you I went vegan, and im still 100kg+ but my boners are crazy hard now, it's legit, try it

And I bet your toilet bowl looks like someone emptied wet grass clippings from their lawn mover into it.

I don't know why lately in this forum a lot of users started to suggest that we should join LGBTQWERTY crap, they're basically the best allies of feminism and one of major carriers of degeneracy in our societies.

And I bet your toilet bowl looks like someone emptied wet grass clippings from their lawn mover into it.
Not really, being vegan and a beast is possible, u just need to spend more prep time, and obviously do you value the hard boners?

Not really, being vegan and a beast is possible, u just need to spend more prep time, and obviously do you value the hard boners?

What's the point of rock hard boners if there is no foid interested in seeing it due to the incel owner?

My university most likely also has some kind of LGBT club set up by students since I’m in one of the most cucked cities on earth.

I'm thinking of joining.

full

Release corona virus at meeting :feelsokman:

They probably have a board with your nickname on it with a selection of your best threads.
They're just waiting you to come in and introduce yourself.

Tell them to legalise transageism