Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My white boss is too afraid to say “Columbus Day”

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Today during the morning meeting, my manager said, “Tomorrow is Columbus Day - whoops, I don’t want to get canceled - “Indigenous Peoples Day”…

What a cuck. This is why it is so hard to get laid - people are way too uptight. Besides, those “indigenous” foids are all blue-eyed chad-only.

I hate pussies like that who give into the bullshit when they clearly don't believe in it themselves

I hate pussies like that who give into the bullshit when they clearly don't believe in it themselves
It’s over, incels are surrounded by Zionist Occupied Government bots.

Indigenouscels mogged to hell and back by their foids wondering if colonization was actually beneficial and eloping from reserves with white Chad... :feelskek:

While still spouting off about how it's so much worse for them compared to alcoholic truecel natives. :feelsclown:

491EB4B1 C80B 496E A337 EC2A3526AEF4

Leif Ericson day. Day fr

how indigenous of him :forcedsmile:

White guilt is fucking retarded.

White guilt is fucking retarded.
It’s sad, because my manager used to coach boy’s basketball. Imagine a white basketball coach who is too much of a pussy to say “Columbus Day” - that is the type of garbage that we have leading American youth.

It’s sad, because my manager used to coach boy’s basketball. Imagine a white basketball coach who is too much of a pussy to say “Columbus Day” - that is the type of garbage that we have leading American youth.
Most teachers are left wings idiots.

Happy Columbus Day!

I mean, they flip out about native rights and all that shit but be real. They’ve been here longer than us and only a slightly less time than Asians were in Asia and they still didn’t have any real technology in one of the most resource rich continents.

get outcompeted nativefags

I mean, they flip out about native rights and all that shit but be real. They’ve been here longer than us and only a slightly less time than Asians were in Asia and they still didn’t have any real technology in one of the most resource rich continents.

get outcompeted nativefags
What are the Native Americans complaining about - we gave them free blankets (covered with smallpox). :feelskek:

What are the Native Americans complaining about - we gave them free blankets (covered with smallpox). :feelskek:
Fuck i wish i had the chad face but i only have blue prey eyes and a crooked nose

Happy leif eriksson day

Id tell him he's a cuck
White power

if not for european those gooks would still be eating each other and sacrifce hundreds of thousands at altar like the aztecs did.

gooks are ungrateful. shall be exterminated