Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My whole life is about my looks

Kunt

Kunt

i can't go outside with this face
★★
I can't be nothing but a depressed insecure sack of shit If I'm not chad. I dream of getting a girl that would look past looks and my non NT personality but all my dreams eventually die.
My mood is based on how I look, even though I never look attractive I feel a lot better when I'm wearing good clothes and styled my hair.
I am trying to gymcell but I lost most of my progress cause of an injury and my bone structure is strange anyways.

Fuck it man I'm worse than those BPPD girls that starve themselves, I at least want to be a confident ugly fuck...

welcome to the club pal

It's all about looks and sticking penis in vagege. This world is pathetic.

You got to give up your dreams of finding a girl.. as all women will only ever be interested in Chads. Bright sides.. you don't have to deal with the constant dramas of women. You don't have to work to support a wife and children. You don't have a 'honey-do list' for the evenings and weekends of extra work foids have for normies they settle for.