Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My whore sister is being stretched out in the room next to me

• Thread starter Deleted member 40686
  • Start date
Deleted member 40686

Deleted member 40686

Banned
-
I still live with my family because I'm in college and broke and my sister regularly takes home random men (they are not even Chads) and I get to hear them fuck

after they're done with her they tell her to fuck off and she comes crying to me like I'm able to help?? I want to tell her to fuck off but I just end up sitting there listening and saying nothing

Just lol at western families

What's your parent's say on this

I want to tell her to fuck off but I just end up sitting there listening and saying nothing
Then stop fucking complaining cuck.

What's your parent's say on this
they say it's her choice as long as she uses protection:feelsrope: I think they don't know extent of her sluttyness because they are always busy

they say it's her choice as long as she uses protection:feelsrope: I think they don't know extent of her sluttyness because they are always busy
I see, they are degenerates too

I just end up sitting there listening and saying nothing
What the fuck is up with all the cucks joining this forum
Seriously, what the fuck, ban this cuck already
:lasereyes::lasereyes:

why the fuck do american women think it's cool to be a slut? wtf

Just lol at western families
It's an insult to call western "families" that. They should be called people sharing in suffering. I can't think of any other insult to call them because i'm a no brain-cel

Don’t let any male come to your house to fuck your sister man.

Don’t let any male come to your house to fuck your sister man.
how should i stop it? they would just laugh at me if I came up demanding them to leave

I could try to interrupt the sex though but walking in on them means seeing my sister get fucked :feelsrope:

how should i stop it? they would just laugh at me if I came up demanding them to leave

I could try to interrupt the sex though but walking in on them means seeing my sister get fucked :feelsrope:
thERe is allways a way

You’re big time cuck I bet u enjoy listening to her moans, I wouldn’t let my mother talk to men let alone bringing them in house, maybe your cuckold or IT infiltrator, if my sister did that her BF will get out with broken face