Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My wife named our son after her 1st love"

• Thread starter Deleted member 3725
  • Start date
Something dropped in my stomach when I read that. That is a level of cuckolding I didn't think was possible. Motive for murder in my opinion.

"VIRGINITY DOESN'T MATTER TEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE"

PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHY YOU NEVER EVER EVER "DATE" A GIRL WITH AN "EX". YOU WILL NEVER BE HER ONE AND ONLY. SHE WILL NEVER FORGET HER FIRST. SHE WILL NEVER FULLY LOVE YOU. CHASTE WOMAN OR NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

tfw inceltears thinks this is a high standard for women when women have been easily been chaste(mostly) before sexual revolution and westernization in the east

paternity test asap. if not his (its not his) kill her.

jfl that prob is not even his son in the first place either.

The redditor OP even explained in an uodate that he's "upset but that doesn't automatically make make me abusive." Apparently, the whiteknight cucks on reddit think that if a woman betrays her husband, then he must be abusive.

Holy shit I legit laughed for like 5 minutes straight lmao IT'S OVER

The redditor OP even explained in an uodate that he's "upset but that doesn't automatically make make me abusive." Apparently, the whiteknight cucks on reddit think that if a woman betrays her husband, then he must be abusive.
only on reddit can a woman cuck a man for life and still be seen as the victim

And IT somehow still will defend that stupid femoid in someway. "Her son, her choice what she names him" Something stupid like that.

Funny and sad...fuck that selfish bitch for putting her husband and son in this situation.

The feeling of Chads dick in her was so good that it superseded everything her husband had ever done for her
Was continuing to do for her, or would do in the future lmao
Just file for divorce if you have any dignity left in you at all man

"our son"

Haha.

Your wife's son.

"If you're not first, you're last" applies to marrying a woman apparently.