Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Younger Brother is a GigaChad Who Has Slayed Literally HUNDREDS of Females While I Ended Up On This Forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Gigachad is purely based on ability to slay. 5'8" with a perfect physique, model face, panty-dropping charm, and pussy-moistening dong is terachad
face is the most important by far this is the truth , but gigachad IS THE BEST OF THE BEST height is another important factor, a chad with 5',8'' is "more chad" with 6 or 6'2'' , 6'2'' is the ultimate height definitely!!

Enjoy being 20 some day son. I've already lived through it all. Chad in his 90s is infinitely more valuable to this world than johnny incel who is 18. Thinking Chads lose anything with age is cope

I'm 33. And I can't say it because of the Stalinist mods (one of whom is literally a chad himself), but I'm a failed chadlite (but KHHHHHV). So I speak from experience. Age destroys all. A young incel is better looking than 99% of 40 year olds. Youthful skin is the biggest part of physical beauty.

I'm 33. And I can't say it because of the Stalinist mods (one of whom is literally a chad himself), but I'm a failed chadlite (but KHHHHHV). So I speak from experience. Age destroys all. A young incel is better looking than 99% of 40 year olds. Youthful skin is the biggest part of physical beauty.
So? That's why most of us pine for teen and college love. If you knew how to get love in your teens, however, getting action at 50 is infinitely easier. That's the point. Memories are the basis of your psyche

Tbh,. I can't believe . You sound like you are LARPING really hard . We need a proof for your story . I mean why a man inin his 50 be in this form for man in their 20 and 30 . Share the pic of you and your brother so we can't believe . PM us or post it

If you knew how to get love in your teens, however, getting action at 50 is infinitely easier.

No. Who wants "action" with 50 year old women, at any age? lol. It's easier for an incel 20 year old to get action with a hot female 20 year old than a former chad 50 year old. Regardless of your psyche. A lot of former chads go nuts because they can't deal with the loss. Look at how crazy formerly hot females go after they hit the wall.