Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My youtube channel.

Samuel Little

Samuel Little

RageMaster
★★★
I just started a jewtube channel. I want to spam brutal blackpill shorts, especially those tik tok sluts admitting the blackpill. Please tag me or send the videos to me.:panties::panties:

@Lv99_BixNood i know you watch tiktok/reddit 24/7:feelshaha:. Tag me under videos I could use.

Screenshot 20240414 024909 YT Studio

500 views in my first upload. :panties:

What's your youtube name?

Do you want li
I just started a jewtube channel. I want to spam brutal blackpill shorts, especially those tik tok sluts admitting the blackpill. Please tag me or send the videos to me.:panties::panties:

@Lv99_BixNood i know you watch tiktok/reddit 24/7:feelshaha:. Tag me under videos I could use.
Do you want links sent here?

Lgesvyedjidxwx

Search height or short men in youtube and go through comments of videos made by females that aren’t about how bad we have it

Wow the blokes in that short must have just shown how great their personalities were prior to the clip, I am sure they are the life of the party.

A great example to us all to just have a great personality.

Based, boyo. Subbed.

more tiktok blackpill content just what we needed