Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Name pill is underrated

dominic

dominic

Officer
It should be a crime for your parents to give you a shitty ethnic name if you're born and raised in the west.
My retarded parents gave me a shitty, foreign, weird sounding terrorist sand nigger incel name.

No women wants to bring a guy named "muhammad" back to her family or to tell her boyfriends she's dating a guy named Muhammad. JFL. How fucking low iq were my parents?

And I'm not saying I'd be chad or something if I had a normal name Jfl. But I'd have been treated 1000x better growing up and probably played sports and my body might've developed completely differently had I not been a sedentary namecel.

I also grew up in a white conservative suburb in the south. Half my neighbors had trump flags flying. Some of my friends dads would literally stop their kids from playing with me because of my name.

Same applies for other shitty pajeet and gook names. Who knows how shit could've ended up if I had had a normal white name, at least an anglicized first name, but no, my dad wanted to name his first son a stupid fucking Muslim sand nigger name because muh traditions, funny thing is he all the rest of my brothers and sisters normal Americanized names, everyone BUT me. He also chopped off my foreskin and frenulum at birth Jfl. Stupid fucking bitch.

Last edited:
Thank god I wasn't given an Arab name

At least ur name isn’t hsushG7ysyytrfB&:82).!you)!>)%? ):!:@!. Zbvehs

Read a study that said that people with names that start with letters like a, b, c or d ended up more confident because they saw themselves near the top of alphabetically ordered lists for the entirety of their lives. Over for x, y and z initialcels.:lul:

Ethnics really do need to stop naming their kids weird shit. Personally, I think Slavic names are dope and manly.
Yaroslav
Taras
Ivan
Fyodor
Artyom
Volodymyr
Muxhylo (Pronounced Mookh-hi-low)
Etc.
Some French names are actually pretty sweet:
Guillame
Francois
Hugo

You can legally change your name.

Just about to change my name to Xerxes the third.

yeah wish I could change my name too
it just makes me seem more like a baby rather than an adult male

You can legally change your name.
At the age of 18. By the age of 18, guys with normal intelligence already know whether it began or it was over.

It should be a crime for your parents to give you a shitty ethnic name if you're born and raised in the west.
My retarded parents gave me a shitty, foreign, weird sounding terrorist sand nigger incel name.

No women wants to bring a guy named "muhammad" back to her family or to tell her boyfriends she's dating a guy named Muhammad. JFL. How fucking low iq were my parents?

And I'm not saying I'd be chad or something if I had a normal name Jfl. But I'd have been treated 1000x better growing up and probably played sports and my body might've developed completely differently had I not been a sedentary namecel.

I also grew up in a white conservative suburb in the south. Half my neighbors had trump flags flying. Some of my friends dads would literally stop their kids from playing with me because of my name.

Same applies for other shitty pajeet and gook names. Who knows how shit could've ended up if I had had a normal white name, at least an anglicized first name, but no, my dad wanted to name his first son a stupid fucking Muslim sand nigger name because muh traditions, funny thing is he all the rest of my brothers and sisters normal Americanized names, everyone BUT me. He also chopped off my foreskin and frenulum at birth Jfl. Stupid fucking bitch.
Same bro.

Here's a rule of thumb:
If you cannot imagine a CEO or Doctor with a certain name, DONT NAME YOUR KID THAT.
For example:
CEO Jamal Steel Smith
or
CEO Richard Hensleigh Smith

Dr. DeAndre Lucius Jackson
or
Dr. Edgar Lewis Jackson

Basically don't set your kid up to fail. Go with classic names. :feelsthink:

Here's a rule of thumb:
If you cannot imagine a CEO or Doctor with a certain name, DONT NAME YOUR KID THAT.
For example:
CEO Jamal Steel Smith
or
CEO Richard Hensleigh Smith

Dr. DeAndre Lucius Jackson
or
Dr. Edgar Lewis Jackson

Basically don't set your kid up to fail. Go with classic names. :feelsthink:
especially for the first name, too bad many ethnics are retarded arrogant idiots and set their children to be failures. many of em besides gives some impossible to pronounce name, tell their kids to avoid anyone who isn't studying hard, avoid sports and just grind.

especially for the first name, too bad many ethnics are retarded arrogant idiots and set their children to be failures. many of em besides gives some impossible to pronounce name, tell their kids to avoid anyone who isn't studying hard, avoid sports and just grind.
I hate pretending I should know how to pronounce some sheboons name when it's something like LaDriandrah. I already know the bitch will never amount to anything from the get go.:feelsree:

I hate pretending I should know how to pronounce some sheboons name when it's something like LaDriandrah. I already know the bitch will never amount to anything from the get go.:feelsree:
yeah agreed, I hear some of these names with people you rarely will ever interact with and they expect me to pronounce it correctly when I don't really care. some cases I just call them by their last name if it's easier to pronounce than the first name.

Lol. I've secretly despised the name my parents gave me. They don't even use it either and instead refer to me by my easier to pronounce nickname/family name :feelswhat:. They gave me the hardest stereotypical African "click-clack" sounding name to pronounce too. This shit is so retarded because my grandparents had the right idea by naming my parents and uncles and aunts standard biblical/ "white" names. Only when it came to naming their 1st gen American kids did they want us to"remember where we came from". What makes me even angrier is my mom was planning on giving me and my sister Americanized names but my father changed her mind last minute. When I asked him about it he said he didn't want me to hate my name if I was named after him (he has a white name and hates that his father didn't give him a traditional name).

She should've used her best judgment and named me instead. How much more successful I would've been with the name Joshua.:feelsseriously:
As much as our soy generation believes in inclusion and no workplace discrimination, I feel as though the hiring department looks at our foreign sounding names and immediately tosses our applications out JFL.

Last edited:
leg
Lol. I've secretly despised the name my parents gave me. They don't even use it either and instead refer to me by my easier to pronounce nickname/family name :feelswhat:. They gave me the hardest stereotypical African "click-clack" sounding name to pronounce too. This shit is so retarded because my grandparents had the right idea by naming my parents and uncles and aunts standard biblical/ "white" names. Only when it came to naming their 1st gen American kids did they want us to"remember where we came from". What makes me even angrier is my mom was planning on giving me and my sister Americanized names but my father changed her mind last minute. When I asked him about it he said he didn't want me to hate my name if I was named after him (he has a white name and hates that his father didn't give him a traditional name).

She should've used her best judgment and named me instead. How much more successful I would've been with the name Joshua.:feelsseriously:
As much as our soy generation believes in inclusion and no workplace discrimination, I feel as though the hiring department looks at our foreign sounding names and immediately tosses our applications out JFL.
legit soys and alot of trumptards deny that name discrimination exists. when very clearly the Harvard high IQ research says otherwise. our shitty names probably cost us many friends, lower grades and job offers.

Giving shitty genetics to children by their parents should be a crime. We don't deserve to rote alone all our lives.