Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Name something more brutal than washing your hair and having a lot of hair on your hands

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
I have that too, I was afraid I was balding but my hair just keeps getting longer and longer so I guess I'm safe. :hax:

I have that too, I was afraid I was balding but my hair just keeps getting longer and longer so I guess I'm safe. :hax:
Let us pray for this bro

I also saw a lot of hair on my hands while washing it, that's why I no longer do it, I no longer apply shampoo and take cold showers only, after doing this my hair feels better, thicker and softer, no way I am going back to shampoo ever.

I am also letting it grow, hopefully we won't go bald, my sanity depends on it.

sleeping on bed and wake up with bloody sheets because of back acne

Is your hair long or not cause this shit means nothing if it is same thing happened to me when i had long hair after I cut it never happened again

I'm waiting
Literally nothing worse than that. It is a daily reminder that your genes betrayed you. Slowly it takes your hair away and after a few months you notice your density getting light and your temples receding. You know that your only option is hoping on fin and praying that you dont have sides. While also not having the certainty that it will prevent further hairloss.

Im currently at that stage, when my hair falls out completly it will be all over, no hope anymore, no salvation, no nothing. Hairloss is the final nail in the coffin for most people, thats why suicide rates are higher for balding men

Be bullied and mentally crippled forever

Literally nothing worse than that. It is a daily reminder that your genes betrayed you. Slowly it takes your hair away and after a few months you notice your density getting light and your temples receding. You know that your only option is hoping on fin and praying that you dont have sides. While also not having the certainty that it will prevent further hairloss.

Im currently at that stage, when my hair falls out completly it will be all over, no hope anymore, no salvation, no nothing. Hairloss is the final nail in the coffin for most people, thats why suicide rates are higher for balding men
Brutal and accurate description.

Washing your hair but feeling no hair cuz you’re already bald