Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Napoleon de Geso is a Russian Psy-Op

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★★
The lolis and his funky English, and his debil friends, isn't all that too repetitive and bi-dimensional?
Like something that could be passed from author to author.
An easy-to-handle character fabricated to be liked by incels.
A character made to convince us that Lithuania is a separatist part of Russia, when it's not.
As a matter of fact Lithuania is one of the most fervent pro-NATO countries in Northern Europe, but not one of the most armed.
An easy target for a regime-change.
A regime-change in need for international acceptance...
@Napoleon de Geso thoughts?

aint he french?
Bonjour mon ami comment ca va @Napoleon de Geso

Seems legit tbh

Tfu on lithuanian shithole

Amerika su mumis

I appreciate him reminding us about the importance of waifus and lolis of culture, but if he's a spy.... grrrrrr

He's been posting on forums with the same broken English and on lithuanian speaking forums talking the same way about lolis for like 15 years, since the early to mid 2000's

he's from the fbi

a rare leaked image on the russian hacking task force
Russian-gamer_o_111751.jpg

(separatist part of Russia)

He's been posting on forums with the same broken English and on lithuanian speaking forums talking the same way about lolis for like 15 years, since the early to mid 2000's
that's two generations of spies behind his mask

de Geso is living rent free in your head

Why is debil? Why do I see him mentioned so often?

i used to wonder if Napoleon was living in another realm. but this makes more sense. :feelswhere:

he is commie spy that wants to end america

Have you known him for a while?

What was he like in the past? His English has improved over the last year, it’s kind of disappointing, I liked his unique way of speaking that he had before.

What was he like in the past? His English has improved over the last year, it’s kind of disappointing, I liked his unique way of speaking that he had before.
Yea he has been practicing his English a lot recently, in the past he was the exact same, he never changed

Yea he has been practicing his English a lot recently, in the past he was the exact same, he never changed
that's what happens when you're a character fabricated by kgb

seems like you're new here, it's common knowledge that this forum has already been completely replaced by agents from various intelligence agencies around the world

Do you also want to break Napoleons spine
I only break my personal records

seems like you're new here, it's common knowledge that this forum has already been completely replaced by agents from various intelligence agencies around the world
I unironically think quite a few really are

He is actually Jordan Barret.

Yikerinos... I reckon KGB or SpEtsnaz gRu...

Call this jew to help