Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Nature and health maxxing, actual working cope

slavictruecel

slavictruecel

Polish Truecel
-
After being depressed about my inceldom for a while, I finally decided to try nature maxxing. I’ve been going to different forests everyday for 3 weeks and it’s a very serious cope that works really well. I have a lot more happiness and am able to feel less depressed. same with being in shape, obviously when you’re jacked you can still be a truecel but doing so definitely got me in a better mental state. what do you guys think about nature maxxing

greenpill is based

Nature coping is good but one does get mogged by the animal sexhavers

It’s the only legit theories out there, I took the monk pill a while back

After being depressed about my inceldom for a while, I finally decided to try nature maxxing. I’ve been going to different forests everyday for 3 weeks and it’s a very serious cope that works really well. I have a lot more happiness and am able to feel less depressed. same with being in shape, obviously when you’re jacked you can still be a truecel but doing so definitely got me in a better mental state. what do you guys think about nature maxxing
Nature Maxxing is a very good cope, I've been doing it for like a year now and I feel much better. At the beginning I just walk around in the woods for like an hour but now I run most time and at home Im also doing a little workout after that(much more enjoyable as the gym where I was for a few month) Combined with healthy food and a reduction of alcohol and drugs (can't quit it completely but I try to keep it at a minimum just before bed) it's pure gold for mental health. Best part of the day tbh is when I'm breathless and sweating in the middle of the woods after a run.

Nature and health was a popular nudist magazine back in the 1980s...

Or sunshine and health? Something like that...

I miss going to my forest

Naturemaxxing is a good cope.

have you done barefoot hiking? imagine wearing sunglasses then taking them off. same thing with your feet.

I went to a forest and was chased down by chads who were hunting down ugly people.