Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nature is getting revenge on females disgusting standards and hypergamous attitudes

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
There was a article that i read in australia ( my country) where there is starting to be a shortage in men. Now im not coping here thinking im gonna get a gf in a few years because i wont, my blackpilled self knows that even if i was the last 10 men in the world, i would still not get a relationship but thats besides the point. 

I cant wait for nature to crumble on Women and their bs will crumble. They will keep chasing chad until the shortage of men keeps getting shorter and it will be a vag fest trying to get the most chaddiest chad of possible.

Women can change this, it doesnt have to be this way, but they are so fucking dumb and stupid they will just land themself in a whole and keep chasing chad because thats what they are designed to do.

if japanese invaded australia.......

You are si bluepilled OP.
There is no shortage of men. They mean there is shortage of good looking millionaires with a degree,which were always in short supply.

lol bullshit

you could run a fake obese 40 year old woman profile and get chads

do it now, just try it

THERE WILL NEVER BE A SHORTAGE OF MEN

mylifeistrash said:
lol bullshit

do it now, just try it

I catfished as a 47 y old woman. 
I literally had multiple types of Chad,from.younger to older at ms disposal wanting to meet up. 

Say it with me:
Its over

St.Tropez said:
You are si bluepilled OP.
There is no shortage of men. They mean there is shortage of good looking millionaires with a degree,which were always in short supply.

tell that to the articles and the evidence that was backed up to support my post.

My point wasnt about the females in shortage of chad millionaire, thats a thread for another rainy day, it was about females degeneracy literally ruining it for themselves in years to come.

I am attracted to a 70 yo

mylifeistrash said:
lol bullshit

do it now, just try it

facepalm you are missing the point of the post.

nausea said:

dam son

We need a WW III to create an actual shortage of men.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
tell that to the articles and the evidence that was backed up to support my post.

My point wasnt about the females in shortage of chad millionaire, thats a thread for another rainy day, it was about females degeneracy literally ruining it for themselves in years to come.

There are 105 boys born for 100 girls,add imigration that is mostly male and naturally lower female sex drive and it means there will NEVER be a shortage of males. 

You are still not.blackpilled enough. 
The nature designed it in a way that a female CANNOT LOSE.

FeminismsCancer said:
We need a WW III to create an actual shortage of men.

someone can wipe me out from this shitty planet, thats an added count to the shortage list.

St.Tropez said:
There are 105 boys born for 100 girls,add imigration that is mostly male and naturally lower female sex drive and it means there will NEVER be a shortage of males. 

You are still not.blackpilled enough. 
The nature designed it in a way that a female CANNOT LOSE.

is this internationally or by country you are talking about? I WAS SPECIFICXALLY TALKING ABOUT AUSTRALIA

nausea said:
she's hot

its over then boyo

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
someone can wipe me out from this shitty planet, thats an added count to the shortage list.

Now you are talking reasonable. 
Sign me up as well while you are at it.

Just look at japan as to what happens when hypergamy runs rampant. I hope this happens in the UK and females here get a reality check.

St.Tropez said:
Now you are talking reasonable. 
Sign me up as well while you are at it.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

this is an eventuality

https://incels.is/Thread-LifeFuel-no-words-just-watch

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
its over then boyo
she's truly bonerinducing to me

nausea said:
this is an eventuality

u know what to do

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:
this is an eventuality

u know what to do

what?

nausea said:
lol kill myself?

no fam i could never say that to you or bare the thought of you sui. You are a valued member of this forum full of subhumans.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
nausea said:
lol kill myself?
no fam i could never say that to you or bare the thought of you sui. You are a valued member of this forum full of subhumans.
suggest to me a plan of action to sex the woman

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
There was a article that i read in australia ( my country) where there is starting to be a shortage in men. Now im not coping here thinking im gonna get a gf in a few years because i wont, my blackpilled self knows that even if i was the last 10 men in the world, i would still not get a relationship but thats besides the point. 

I cant wait for nature to crumble on Women and their bs will crumble. They will keep chasing chad until the shortage of men keeps getting shorter and it will be a vag fest trying to get the most chaddiest chad of possible.

Women can change this, it doesnt have to be this way, but they are so fucking dumb and stupid they will just land themself in a whole and keep chasing chad because thats what they are designed to do.

why is there a shortage?

haha, vag fest, haven't seen that one before.

nausea said:

debbie-harry-2.jpg

Debbie harry is pretty hot for a 73 yr old, i would bang.

nausea said:
suggest to me a plan of action to sex the woman

u are the master tho

saddupbro said:
why is there a shortage?

haha, vag fest, haven't seen that one before.

vag fest and sausage fests are degeneracy, my fellowcel.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
vag fest and sausage fests are degeneracy, my fellowcel.

indeed they are.

so why is there a shortage?

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]They will keep chasing chad until the shortage of men keeps getting shorter and it will be a vag fest trying to get the most chaddiest chad of possible.[/font]

This is what is intended by nature. Why do you think nature is taking revenge or something, when hypergamy and top males hoarding everything is the default natural state of things?