Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Nazi chadfish results

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
I did a chadfish experiment recently. I subscribed to my chad's free onlyfans page, and downloaded all his gym flex shots. With help from some fellow autists on 4chan, I then photoshopped the neo nazi black sun symbol (made famous by Brenton Tarrant) onto his chest in place of his regular tatoo.
I started matching with whores on tinder and bumble. I moved these whores to whatsapp.
I then sent them all the same picture with the message: netflix and chill?
Some replied back, asking where I lived, what time I'm free etc. This is a typical reply from a whore.
Some others feigned shock that my chad is a nazi.
Others didn't have a clue about it - so I went further and posted pictures of mein kamf on my bookshelf and they had a giggle but never blocked me.
Then this other one had no clue in the world. She is retarded I swear so I just openly insult her. If a sub-8 male insulted her, she would block them. But no! She gives chad a second chance, and within a few messages, we're chatting like old pals. She willingly agreed to a drink (which I've yet to organise), but I'll post that when I stand her up at a random bar.
I send the fake nazi chad photoshop:
Slut1

I insult her:
Slut2

She agrees to a drink:
Slut3

TLDR: women don't care about chad's involvement in far-right politics. They're attracted to it. But if a sub-8 male is involved in right wing politics, every woman in their life will virtue signal and attack them for their bigotry etc.
@Reddit_is_for_cucks thoughts?

Last edited:
I wonder how it'd go if you went on Tinder as subhuman Nazi - worth trying just to have both for comparison.

Should just get a straight Swastika and do it, women are retarded and need obvious cues.

Should just get a straight Swastika and do it, women are retarded and need obvious cues.
I've come to the same conclusion. Women are too retarded to even associate the black sun with nazism. I even mentioned Goering and Goebells and she still didn't have a clue. I'll be photoshopping a swastika in place for future whores.

Foids literally don’t care as long as you’re considered conventionally attractive

shut up dumb fuck @foolcel

I've come to the same conclusion. Women are too retarded to even associate the black sun with nazism. I even mentioned Goering and Goebells and she still didn't have a clue. I'll be photoshopping a swastika in place for future whores.
Women are only aware of the things they see on the media. Some of them don't even know what Mein Kampf is about.

shut up dumb fuck @foolcel

how about a hitler tattoo as well sometime?

I don't think they know what that black sun means. I didn't know either.

I don't think most people, much less brain dead whores on dating apps know what the black sun is so their reaction maybe be a bit skewed.
that being said shut up dumb fuck @foolcel

"Cool tattoo"

JFL. Yeah just use a straight up swastika next time.

Chad can say a woman is a braindead dumb liberal to her face and still fucks her.

Women flock to serial killers, rapists and torturers.

Women enjoy pain, humiliation, extreme domination and being incapacitated during sex.

One doesn't have to be too smart to do the math and realize that having an actual good personality doesn't help you at all with women. It most likely even jeopardizes your chances.

Last edited:
Nobody associates that tat with Nazism. I don't. Invalid test.

I did a chadfish experiment recently. I subscribed to my chad's free onlyfans page, and downloaded all his gym flex shots. With help from some fellow autists on 4chan, I then photoshopped the neo nazi black sun symbol (made famous by Brenton Tarrant) onto his chest in place of his regular tatoo.
I started matching with whores on tinder and bumble. I moved these whores to whatsapp.
I then sent them all the same picture with the message: netflix and chill?
Some replied back, asking where I lived, what time I'm free etc. This is a typical reply from a whore.
Some others feigned shock that my chad is a nazi.
Others didn't have a clue about it - so I went further and posted pictures of mein kamf on my bookshelf and they had a giggle but never blocked me.
Then this other one had no clue in the world. She is retarded I swear so I just openly insult her. If a sub-8 male insulted her, she would block them. But no! She gives chad a second chance, and within a few messages, we're chatting like old pals. She willingly agreed to a drink (which I've yet to organise), but I'll post that when I stand her up at a random bar.
I send the fake nazi chad photoshop:
View attachment 420628
I insult her:
View attachment 420627
She agrees to a drink:
View attachment 420626

TLDR: women don't care about chad's involvement in far-right politics. They're attracted to it. But if a sub-8 male is involved in right wing politics, every woman in their life will virtue signal and attack them for their bigotry etc.
@Reddit_is_for_cucks thoughts?

Most foids are clueless about history. All they know is short mustache man bad.

You should try it with a nazi symbol maybe to see the difference.

See if you can post conversations with multiple girls referencing nazism. I might try something like this and make them draw swastika on themself with marker or something lol. Can you tell me more about this tool? Abs how I can draw realistic tattoos?

You should have just used a swastika. Most people don’t know what that symbol means.

Post more results then move must read content for proving the world foids hold no political, philosophical or moral views besides being dicked by Chad

All claims to opinions are facades to make them look like humans and not the biological vacuumcleaners of Chads seed like they aee

Agree on the swastika. For it to be a valid nazifish the dumb foid needs to be 100% sure you're a racist nazi, and to not give a shit. You get a bonus point if the target is a black foid and 10 extra bonus points if she's a jew.

Just photoshop in a big black swastica and make it look like Ed Norton in American History X.

Foids literally don’t care as long as you’re considered conventionally attractive

Chad can say a woman is a braindead dumb liberal to her face and still fucks her.

Women flock to serial killers, rapists and torturers.

Women enjoy pain, humiliation, extreme domination and being incapacitated during sex.

One doesn't have to be too smart to do the math and realize that having an actual good personality doesn't help you at all with women. It most likely even jeopardizes your chances.

You do god's work brocel, keep up the chadfishing! I just hope you can cope with what these bitches come out with. Blackpill after blackpill, stay strong!

>doesn't know Goebbels or Goering

Seriously? It's not some obscure Roman mayor you're asking or the fucking Norwegian king in the 13th century or something. Literally 2 of the most genocidal mass murderers in history and key figures of the deadliest war in history.

Foids never cease to amaze me how dumb they are.