Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nazi Skinhead game on Tinder?

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Context, skip if you want:

So I'm getting surgery this January (assuming everything goes well) for my shitty loose skin. I'm getting it done in Mexico because I don't want to blow my entire life savings on it if I don't have to. My height is average and my face is fairly decent so I think this'll give me the edge I need to ascend through Tinder.

The pertinent info:

I shave my head with a razor because my hair is thinning and norwooding. I've posted selfies on a bunch of places, they all told me my eyebrows were too thick, but one person said I'd be a Chad if I grew a beard. Though I wouldn't go as far as to say a beard would make me a Chad, I did decide to grow a goatee instead of a full beard, since it's easier to make that look decent with a shaved head and don't want to hide my jawline. It's been almost a week. The goatee's coming in nicely, and it's definitely making my eyebrows not look so thick.

Then it hit me. I'm starting to look like Edward Norton in American History X.

Could I be onto something? I should definitely have a decent goatee by January, so maybe once I come back from Mexico City, I can make another Tinder profile with a nice edgy Nazi skinhead motif. Hitler salute at the camera, Skrewdriver song for my anthem, that sort of thing. Maybe even get a pair of white-laced Doc Martens if I really want to play it up.

Not denying that Tinder success is 90% looks at the absolute least, but I'm bored and low inhib enough to try this to see where it goes.

autismmaxxing

Yes bro. Go for it

Which tinder experiment with the male model who was photoshopped to be a nazi was it? Where that thot said she respected all beliefs?

The respecter of all beliefs will come again and avenge those that disrespect the Swastika Squadron. BJ Blazkowicz on suicide watch tbh. Over for jewcels.

Do it bro. Do it for your people. :feelsokman:

>Taking surgery in mexico

Bro they'll steal your organs tbh

You'll just get matched with some crazy "fat goth" (=wear black to appear thiner, not actual sexy goth) roast beef that believes she need to suck your blood from your aryan vein to fullfill her vampiric fantasy.
>Taking surgery in mexico

Bro they'll steal your organs tbh
ALso this tbh :worryfeels:

You’ll get matches but converting them to meets will be difficult

Skinheadmax is a form of thugmax, could give you some edge if your looks become doable. Try.

Which tinder experiment with the male model who was photoshopped to be a nazi was it? Where that thot said she respected all beliefs?

The respecter of all beliefs will come again and avenge those that disrespect the Swastika Squadron. BJ Blazkowicz on suicide watch tbh. Over for jewcels.
ChadTinder

just shave ur head and grow a beard br0

Sounds like a plan to me, be the hERo you want to be

ask Mengele to perform the surgery