Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nearly got hit by a foid drunk driver

TheDragon

TheDragon

Hapa Ogrecel
★★★★★
I was driving to work today and I saw this car up ahead drifting towards my lane and I had to move my car to the gutter bc the car was half in my lane and I said 'FUCK YOU' to the driver (probably didn't hear bc my window was shut) and I looked in the window as I passed the car and no surprise, it was a foid and she was definitely drunk. She wasn't even facing the fucking road and the way her mouth looked was like she was asleep or at the very least not fully conscious. The bitch looked kinda like this (without the burn marks):
Miss Claridge

Even worse, the car was one of those big obnoxious 4wd that take up a lot of space. Giving foids the right to drive was really a huge mistake. Most bad drivers I've encountered on the road were foids and boomers.

should have video record her and report to police

oopsies teehee :foidSoy:

Its illegal to use your phone while driving. Unless you refer to dashcams
dashcam would be nice, this bitch will cause a tragedy one day

should have video record her and report to police
I have dashcam but never been in a situation where I had to use the vids. I'm gonna try and figure out how to get the footage.