Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Need some help

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Tell me more about Fruit Juices ( does it contain high acid)

Vegan Protein ( is it helpful / can it be a good alternative)

Vitamin D&C ( the doctors keep on saying they're important, I just wanted to check )

Vitamin D&C ( the doctors keep on saying they're important, I just wanted to check )
Take supplements you can buy tablets that dissolve in water in the grocery store, Happy hunting!

any fruit juices is better than all sodas ,but because I am a truecel i drink only sodas

As far as I know Vegan diets aren't to helpful just eat a balanced diet no point in cutting out meats, eggs, dairy

And you can just take vitamin C and D supplements I had defficeny in them at one point to

As far as I know Vegan diets aren't to helpful just eat a balanced diet no point in cutting out meats, eggs, dairy

And you can just take vitamin C and D supplements I had defficeny in them at one point to
Alright, I don't think they're telling the full truth, they just say eat muh orange and your five a day.