Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need studies

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
@OutcompetedByRoomba can you show me studies that the mental health industry is flawed and ran by leftists. Some guy doesn't seem to believe me and I've seen your post before you seem have a lot of data.

A warning to all: once you fall into the hands of psychiatrists, it’s extremely hard to get out

Not sure I got what you want. I think I have some data vaguely connected but how would you even prove something is "flawed". I have a bunch of stats around social science being generally unreliable and social scientists being amongst the lowest IQ academics. E.g.

SocialScience1
Social science3
Social science 5
Social science 4

Statisticbrain com iq estimates by intended college major 1 2
Social Science 2
ScienceGenderSplitOverTime
F5BGezWW8AARbxE

That social science is left-leaning to the extreme is so self-evident, I don't think I was ever asked to make the case, even by my opposition in arguments. I have some data relating to that somewhere, but it's gonna take a bit to find. Honestly probably faster to just google it yourself. Or can you not do that where you are at?

Attachments

• EV_2CcuU8AAMw0Y.jpg
    EV_2CcuU8AAMw0Y.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 3
I guess this goes in the right direction

Number of Democratic Faculty Members for Every Republican in Five Broad Fields
Number of Democratic Faculty Members for Every Republican in 25 Academic Fields
Number of Democratic Faculty Members for Every Republican by Gender

Not sure I got what you want. I think I have some data vaguely connected but how would you even prove something is "flawed". I have a bunch of stats around social science being generally unreliable and social scientists being amongst the lowest IQ academics. E.g.

View attachment 940851View attachment 940854View attachment 940855View attachment 940856

View attachment 940863View attachment 940857View attachment 940859View attachment 940874

That social science is left-leaning to the extreme is so self-evident, I don't think I was ever asked to make the case, even by my opposition in arguments. I have some data relating to that somewhere, but it's gonna take a bit to find. Honestly probably faster to just google it yourself. Or can you not do that where you are at?
Currently my researching skills are limited, this is why I'm reaching out to brocels, I'm not on my phone and I cannot log into any email for my backed up data. The device I'm on only lets me use certain websites, I cannot access any in depth research. Sorry brocel i wouldn't be asking if i didn't have to. So yes if you can provide it, I will be grateful.

Can you access wikipedia. Because you can probably find the data on there if you look around a bit.
FireShot Webpage Capture 1760   Replication crisis   Wikipedia   enwikipediaorg
FireShot Webpage Capture 1759   Replication crisis   Wikipedia   enwikipediaorg

@Atavistic Autist @GeckoBus

View attachment 940851View attachment 940854View attachment 940855View attachment 940856

View attachment 940863View attachment 940857View attachment 940859View attachment 940874

By flawed I mean that they ( the mental health industry) is deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality and them dismissing reasoning science, objective reality, IQ tests. Them supporting psuedo science, them not being logicians, disregarding superiority and inferiority, rationality, genetical differences rather they argue for environmental explanations and how a person is less successful because of how he has been brought up rather than personal accountability or an individuals ability. Also can involve labels such as ' Systematic racism, CRT, Gender spectrum' etc.

By flawed I mean that they ( the mental health industry) is deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality and them dismissing reasoning science, objective reality, IQ tests. Them supporting psuedo science, them not being logicians, disregarding superiority and inferiority, rationality, genetical differences rather they argue for environmental explanations and how a person is less successful because of how he has been brought up rather than personal accountability or an individuals ability. Also can involve labels such as ' Systematic racism, CRT, Gender spectrum' etc.
Also I mean how regular misdiagnosis is and how much politics is involved. By that I mean a person supporting an controversial Idea can get him labeled ' under psychosis and schizophrenic '
I'm not gonna spend my next 5 hours speedwriting you a data-based analysis on all the ways the mental health industry is flawed. I don't have what you want at hand, this is not a topic I was ever focused on & you probably can find more on this than me even within the limits set for you just out of the top of your head.

If you have any anti psychiatric/ mental health websites that expose and do research on this kind of stuff i Will appreciate it.

I'm not gonna spend my next 5 hours speedwriting you a data-based analysis on all the ways the mental health industry is flawed. I don't have what you want at hand, this is not a topic I was ever focused on & you probably can find more on this than me even within the limits set for you just out of the top of your head.
Alright well if you ever want to comeback to this topic you're free to, Thanks for the help anyways.

@Darth_Aurelius if you had any studies stats or data I would appreciate it considering you were in academia

Last edited:
@Darth_Aurelius if you had any studies stats or data I would appreciate it considering you were in academia
Studies, stats and data in relation to what though? Also, I still haven't seen any PM from you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023_1105_034411.jpg
    Screenshot_2023_1105_034411.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 2