Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

need to be laws saying go with looksmatch

M

Max Doltman

Overlord
★★★★★
Can't get looksmatch woman. :feelsree: some even lower still nothing. :feelsree:

Must be laws giving me free puss

Society has to stop putting all non-marriage relationships and sex on pedestal. Even national medias encourage pump and dump culture which breeds hypergamy, polygamy and mental issues on mass-scale. Those happen when societies abandon God and the Lord Jesus Christ. Atheism and the moral decline are one reasons behind our inceldom.

Last edited:
Born to suffer. Should not be.

This is brutal, to be honest. I lost my life and never experienced love with my looksmatch, while she got pumped and dumped by a chad. She lived her life to the fullest, while I rot. This will haunt me until the end of my days on this miserable planet.

Either we fully embrace prostitution or we remove women's rights, there are no other alternatives. Society will crumble if we do not do one of these things

This is brutal, to be honest. I lost my life and never experienced love with my looksmatch, while she got pumped and dumped by a chad.
The world is shit. No more pump and dump. Chad should suffer.

My looksmatch is currently getting railed by chad, and there's me who can't even get a hug.

Either we fully embrace prostitution or we remove women's rights, there are no other alternatives. Society will crumble if we do not do one of these things
Too late now.

My looksmax would rather be in jail, she’s chad only