Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Need to move out to a dorm next semester

Splintercel345

Splintercel345

Recruit
★★
For what seems to be almost the past year, I've been living with my parents cuz I figured it would be convenient to live in a nicer place. They have very little esteem in me and never really believed in me, but I figured I could put up with it for a nicer living space.

So as usual, mom and dad believe the absolute worst for me and believe that everything is bad and all horrible. The double standards between my brother and I in how they treat us is just so fucking ridiculous I just can't take it anymore.

My brother (whos' still in high school) gets all the praise and mom and dad believe that he is perfect in every way and incapable of making mistakes and errors. He can swear all he wants and do whatever and they couldn't care less. And for me, on the other hand, they just seize every opportunity to yell at me and scream at me, because in their minds, I'm an inferior human being because I make mistakes and normal, superior people never make mistakes.

My brother can swear and hurl insults at my dad like there's no tomorrow, and dad just brushes it off. But the second I say something as small as "crap", then he gets all agitated and yells at me.

My brother can go out and hang out with friends at literally 2 in the fucking morning. On the other hand, I'm not allowed to stay past 8:30 PM without mommy and daddy's fucking approval. And that approval always needs to be something related to my job or school work.

I can't go out and party with my friends like all the other college students, because they see me as a social retard who never had friends and is completely incapable. Tomorrow they are gonna go see the new Black Panthers movie, and I was down to join them. But because of my fucking 8:30 PM fucking piece of shit curfew, I had to give my ticket to someone else. The only time I can really spend with them tomorrow would just be dinner and then maybe driving them to the theatre, but that's about it.

Hey dad, can I go see a movie with my friends? No, because you're a stupid retard with no friends who will work minimum wage his entire life who doesn't deserve to be happy like everyone else.

I feel as though I'm drowning and just struggling to stay above water just to preserve my own insanity. I at least have ways to vent out, like ranting on here or going ER in Payday 2. But I need to move out to a dorm by next semester to avoid going nuts irl too.

Honestly, I'd pick living a small, 5 ft cramped room over being caged and controlled like a fucking animal.

Last edited:
Get out of this shithole

Get out of this shithole
If my parents see me as a constant nuisance and shit, then its was their responsibility to abort me. But they chose not to, and now they gotta live with it.

Fuck it. I'm gonna finish off this semester and then I'm gonna move out next semester.

If my parents see me as a constant nuisance and shit, then its was their responsibility to abort me. But they chose not to, and now they gotta live with it.

Fuck it. I'm gonna finish off this semester and then I'm gonna move out next semester.
The situation is way less comfortable for you than it is for them, it's pointless to stay with them tbh

Move out just to spite them so they can’t abuse you anymore.

They sound like complete pieces of trash