Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Net Worth

Net Worth

• Total voters
Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
What is your net worth?

after inheritancemaxxing
5.2M USD

My personal net worth at 17 is 278k

I don’t have a penny to my name

Somewhere around 7mil, but why does it even matter? Seems like a humble-brag thread to me ...

Combined with my parents net worth :feelsokman::feelsLSD:
Nobody cares about your parents' net worth little mama's boy.
It's always the kids with rich parents who end up being the biggest betamale pussys because they never had to suffer or work for themselves. Rich parents = guaranteed incel loser.

Somewhere around 7mil, but why does it even matter? Seems like a humble-brag thread to me ...

Nobody cares about your parents' net worth little mama's boy.
It's always the kids with rich parents who end up being the biggest betamale pussys because they never had to suffer or work for themselves. Rich parents = guaranteed incel loser.
7 million?7 million dollar or 7 million yenor 7 million ruppies?

if it's dollars,then how are you still here?fornication is a sin,but i am amazed that you still haven't geomaxxed.

7 million?7 million dollar or 7 million yenor 7 million ruppies?

Nigga, I lied. I would never ever tell my net worth on some retarded internet forum full of braindamaged autists.
This thread is just a humble-bragging thread, nothing else. OP should get 20% warning level and thread should get deleted.

broke as fuck

A few pennies and dimes

Strictly on paper its 8200

In reality its around 19k.

But if you remove what I owe my mom (not legally). Then its around 9k.

But practically I have only like 600 in liquidity. That is what I can spend right now.

negative 38k CDN

but it's student loans that I'm not even paying or ever going to pay back

Right now with the housing market about 300k.

Millionaires.is

My net worth would be in the thousands if I had proceeded as planned several years ago.

Rn almost zero.At least I'm the only child and i will inherit everything +The prices for land and properties are going up :feelsPop:

How did you planned several years ago?

I had several strategies.

A: Establish a career with Rev and save my money in an ABLE investment account.

B. Establish a typist career and save my money in an ABLE investment account.

C. ...

Nigga, I lied. I would never ever tell my net worth on some retarded internet forum full of braindamaged autists.
This thread is just a humble-bragging thread, nothing else. OP should get 20% warning level and thread should get deleted.
Do you think someone could track you down based on your net worth? And you thought I was retarded for not wanting to post my vlogs here lmao

I don't have that many nets...

But I hear they are valuable

Do you think someone could track you down based on your net worth? And you thought I was retarded for not wanting to post my vlogs here lmao
No, I don't think someone could track me down based on my net worth, I just think it's none of your business and adds nothing of value.

That's harsh is that , bro.

Most of us are trying our best in very difficult circumstances.
I don't find it harsh at all.
For most people this forum is just a temporary source of entertainment, nothing more. I'm here since 2018, do you know how many fucks I've seen come and go?
The sad truth is, most users are just here to shitpost and have some fun until they find something better.
We have 16yo fucks here who haven't even tried to get laid, do you think that these dudes have any idea what it actually feels like to live life as an incel, making it into your 30s as a kissless, hugless, handholess virgin? Ofc not. These kids don't have a clue, not about inceldom and surely not about life. They have nothing to offer, that's why most of them do nothing except spam emojis in the sewers so that their username has a cool color. Pathetic.
Then you have shizo fucks who can't even write two coherent sentences, they add nothing of value, they only annoy anybody with a brain.
To be honest, there's probably only around 5% of users who actually have a brain, write meaningful posts with interesting oppinions that are pleasant to read and where you can actually get value from.
I'm only here for these 5%ers