Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neurotypicality is the bigger cause of inceldom than looks and height.

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★
I think neurotypicality is the bigger cause of inceldom than looks and height combined,because from the observation I see on the ground level that in my college I see many many extremely ugly low tier normies having a great social connection, great friend circle and having tons of female friends and also having girlfriend. Thier great ability to conversation, socialization and confidence towards girls despite extremely ugly due to NT maxxing proves that neurotypicality is a bigger factor of inceldom. Not only in college, I observe this, but in mainstream social media and in my locality.
And it's suprised me towards a brutal and harsh conclusion that ugly NT maxx guys are more socially successful and more socially accepted in comparison to ugly non-NT. Ugly NT are more successful than ugly non-NT and we ugly non-NT are the bigg loser in front of them

Noted Below:-This thread is all about ugly subhuman people who are non-NT. While on the hand Non-NT good looking attractive Chad has infinite smv as perceived as attractive mysterious introvert by foids.Non-NT attractive chads are fetished by foids as introvert good looking nerdy and cute baby boy and foids wants them to use as thier sex toy. On the hand non-NT ugly subhumans will perceived as weird, creepy by foids. So Looks in the ultimate determination. But this thread is all about comparison between ugly NT and ugly non-NT in which ugly NT clearly had a great social life and more socially successful than ugly non-NT

In short I want to say that being ugly and non-NT is extremely and infinitely brutal

Last edited:
I would say the combination of being autist and not darktriad. There are some Chad autists that are total assholes that women like, but it's fucking over for a typical shy autist that can only talk about anime

I would say the combination of being autist and not darktriad. There are some Chad autists that are total assholes that women like, but it's fucking over for a typical shy autist that can only talk about anime
That's what I m saying A chad shy autist has get all the kind of attention from foids and they perceived them cute baby boy and mysterious lovely introvert. On the other hand ugly subhuman autist always perceived creepy, pervert, weird

You can’t NTmaxx, you’re either NT or you’re not

yea true
schizos and autists mog me, psychos literally control the world. being neurotypical in this world is truly hell

yea true
schizos and autists mog me, psychos literally control the world. being neurotypical in this world is truly hell
Being both ugly and non-NT is hell, suicide is only way to escape it

Mentalceldom can be stronger the physicalceldom. Most people can sense if you are weird or if there is something wrong with you judging by the way you act. It's kinda funny to make people feel uncomfortable by being weird ngl.

Mentalceldom can be stronger the physicalceldom. Most people can sense if you are weird or if there is something wrong with you judging by the way you act. It's kinda funny to make people feel uncomfortable by being weird ngl.
Well if you both ugly and non-NT, then it is brutal. But if you are good looking, handsome and non-NT then you are perceived positively both by foids and society

Well if you both ugly and non-NT, then it is brutal. But if you are good looking, handsome and non-NT then you are perceived positively both by foids and society
True. Halo effect is to blame for that.

Non-NT attractive chads are fetished by foids as introvert good looking nerdy and cute baby boy and foids wants them to use as thier sex toy.
Only works if you are slightly autistic. If you are as autistic as this guy

View: https://youtu.be/8jrqpn60d4A?si=I5RjsI1F5z2Kxq9E

then no amount of looks will save you. Imagine there is a loud car and the autistic Chad from the video starts hitting himself, do you really think foids will still respect him ?

I think neurotypicality is the bigger cause of inceldom than looks and height combined,because from the observation I see on the ground level that in my college I see many many extremely ugly low tier normies having a great social connection, great friend circle and having tons of female friends and also having girlfriend. Thier great ability to conversation, socialization and confidence towards girls despite extremely ugly due to NT maxxing proves that neurotypicality is a bigger factor of inceldom. Not only in college, I observe this, but in mainstream social media and in my locality.
And it's suprised me towards a brutal and harsh conclusion that ugly NT maxx guys are more socially successful and more socially accepted in comparison to ugly non-NT. Ugly NT are more successful than ugly non-NT and we ugly non-NT are the bigg loser in front of them

Noted Below:-This thread is all about ugly subhuman people who are non-NT. While on the hand Non-NT good looking attractive Chad has infinite smv as perceived as attractive mysterious introvert by foids.Non-NT attractive chads are fetished by foids as introvert good looking nerdy and cute baby boy and foids wants them to use as thier sex toy. On the hand non-NT ugly subhumans will perceived as weird, creepy by foids. So Looks in the ultimate determination. But this thread is all about comparison between ugly NT and ugly non-NT in which ugly NT clearly had a great social life and more socially successful than ugly non-NT

In short I want to say that being ugly and non-NT is extremely and infinitely brutal
GIGACOPE.

A chadpreet in my class is giga spergy yet has foids hounding for him cause he is tall and good looking.

Bad Looks = Sperg

Good Looks = Quirky

GIGACOPE.

A chadpreet in my class is giga spergy yet has foids hounding for him cause he is tall and good looking.

Bad Looks = Sperg

Good Looks = Quirky
Read my thread properly. My thread is all about comparison between ugly nt and ugly non-NT where Ugly NT clearly wins over ugly non NT

And yes Non-NT Chad has infinite SMV due to the good looking. I have clearly mention about it in my thread that non-NT Chad has infinite SMV and suc es

@Mortis the truth

Last edited:
Last edited:
No I don't think so. He just has PTSD from severe bullying.
PTSD alone doesnt make you post random pictures from the DBZ manga without context

PTSD alone doesnt make you post random pictures from the DBZ manga without context
Idk when he first joined this forum, his posts were actually coherent. Maybe his PTSD worsened his autism, but he's not a retard like the guy in the vid.

You can’t NTmaxx, you’re either NT or you’re not
Yes but if a NT stays too much time isolated he can mimic autistic traits that can be minimized by socializing again. I say this because most self-proclaimed Non-NTs are self-diagnosed, they may be NTs who are too recluse and lost their social ability.

then no amount of looks will save you. Imagine there is a loud car and the autistic Chad from the video starts hitting himself, do you really think foids will still respect him ?

That's not incompatible with what he said tho. Foids probably just see him as a human dildo, it's kinda similar to how chads see beckys as human vaginas they just want to use but eventually ditch because can't handle them (most are entitled and insufferable) and in this guy's case the woman would probably get tired of him sperging out and seek a less autistic chad. Looks matter short-term and for the initial attraction but NTness and pERsonality matters more long-term.

I think you mean neurodivergence. If yes then I agree and I'd add social anxiety and introversion to the list.

Guys who were able to obtain teen love will always succeed in life no matter what.

Last edited:
If I wasn't autistic I probably wouldn't be here. Its crazy how timid and passive I am

Nah looks are the main reason.

Nah looks are the main reason.
Yes looks are the main reason, but my thread is all about comparison between ugly NT and ugly non-NT where ugly NT brutally beats us

Based and high iq thread
Well my thread is all about comparison between ugly NT and ugly non NT in which ugly NT completely beats us. But in case of non-NT Chad then he clearly beats both ugly NT and ugly non-NT, non-NT Chad has infinite SMV and is perceived as mysterious attractive introvert by foids and foids use them as thier sex toy

being ugly and non NT is pure hell

Well my thread is all about comparison between ugly NT and ugly non NT in which ugly NT completely beats us. But in case of non-NT Chad then he clearly beats both ugly NT and ugly non-NT, non-NT Chad has infinite SMV and is perceived as mysterious attractive introvert by foids and foids use them as thier sex toy
Non NT Chads are rare

If you're ND, and ugly it is over for you. Same with being short and ugly, or short and ND. If you're all 3 simultaneously, I'm so sorry.

Neurotypicality = low intelligence. Most people are neurotypical. If you're too self aware and you're ugly then you're in a tough spot because ... you recognize how ugly you are. How can an ugly person be confident while ugly unless he's low IQ?

Neurotypicality = low intelligence. Most people are neurotypical. If you're too self aware and you're ugly then you're in a tough spot because ... you recognize how ugly you are. How can an ugly person be confident while ugly unless he's low IQ?
I think this is primarily related to extroversion/lowinhib rather than IQ, even if high inhibition is correlated with higher IQ. Some extroverts/NTs I know are uggos with high IQ and they dgaf. I also know low IQ introverts that are good looking but they have an obsessive attachment to their own low selfsteem so they think they are ugly (BDD).

It's probably more complex than that considering even some high IQ people are inapt to objectively judge their own appearance.

That is such a terrible existence man, nobody should be forced to live like this. Imagine being used as an example for severe autism without even knowing about it because you can’t comprehend anything. Humanity is just so cruel.

autism and ugly look correlated

That is such a terrible existence man, nobody should be forced to live like this. Imagine being used as an example for severe autism without even knowing about it because you can’t comprehend anything. Humanity is just so cruel.
There are some people i wish this faith upon. But its truly terrible. He is too retarded to consent to this video

Spergceldom is real but without looks you cant even talk to femoids.

Funny you use that example. Yeah, that guy is such a mental case I don't think he even comprehends what sex is. However, aren't the comments on those videos filled with foids saying "Awe, he's so cute, I'd love to take care of him."

Imagine the comments (if any) of a retard like him who's also fat, bald, short, weak lower third. They'd probably be saying he should be put down and telling the mother, "It's not you're fault, look into committing him."

Even here the blackpill rings true.

Funny you use that example. Yeah, that guy is such a mental case I don't think he even comprehends what sex is. However, aren't the comments on those videos filled with foids saying "Awe, he's so cute, I'd love to take care of him."

Imagine the comments (if any) of a retard like him who's also fat, bald, short, weak lower third. They'd probably be saying he should be put down and telling the mother, "It's not you're fault, look into committing him."

Even here the blackpill rings true.
As i always and as the bible says, you should know them by their fruits. Their words have no value. Women say online they dont care about height or looks yet "it just happens" that their BF is a NT, tall Chad.

As i always and as the bible says, you should know them by their fruits. Their words have no value. Women say online they dont care about height or looks yet "it just happens" that their BF is a NT, tall Chad.
true their actions betray them

I think you misunderstand.

I'm not saying these foids literally want to take care of that retard like they say. But becuase he's good-looking, they're more positive and receptive. If he were just as retarded but super ugly, they wouldn't even make those feel-good comments and advocate for his institutionalization.