Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Never forget about the whore who got plastic surgery after hamas refused to rape her

Acorn

Acorn

ᛟ Omnilone ᛟ
★★

did it actually happen or it's just a cool story :feelsmega:

holly shit. Foids often cry muh rape rape rape rapists i was literally raped and mobilize cucks for mizandrist internet campaigns, but when you don't grant them even that much of attention they get traumatized. Can you imagine someone as narcissist and entitled as modern woman?

holly shit. Foids often cry muh rape rape rape rapists i was literally raped and mobilize cucks for mizandrist internet campaigns, but when you don't grant them even that much of attention they get traumatized. Can you imagine someone as narcissist and entitled as modern woman?
We're part of an era where not being raped hurts a womans ego :feelsUnreal:

We're part of an era where not being raped hurts a womans ego :feelsUnreal:
foids literally are spoiled children, for them to become self-aware and look at themselves from the outside is almost impossible. They should not even be taught how to read, it's too much responsibility for them.

She's still a filthy jew

just, bruh smh

Women create problems for themselves in a vacuum jesus christ

Only foids turn "I didn't get raped" into a sob story pathetic