Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never give up! You have to looksmax to make it in 2018.

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Natural looksmaxing:

Calvin-Harris-before-and-after-plastic-surgery-20.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

before-after-hair-transplant-_Matt-_Langford-from-.jpg

Lower body fat (even going from 14% to 10% can make all the difference in the world), Facial hair, healthy tan, good hairline, etc, it can make a huge difference.

Really shitty bone structure? Take out a loan and get surgery. It's definitely worth it.

BA_Richie.jpg

Pj623sv.png

Waste of time all you need is synthol injections.

Just lol @ incels who aren't looksmaxing. I would rather die now than resign myself to a lifetime of rotting.

Framecel222 said:
Just lol @ incels who aren't looksmaxing. I would rather die now than resign myself to a lifetime of rotting.
TFW you lookmaxed and still looked like shit.

Only thing I didn't do is surgery but I don't think I care enough to go under the knife

before-after-hair-transplant-_Matt-_Langford-from-.jpg

>"natural" looksmaxing
>hair transplant

Great result though. They especially did a good job with the hairline. How many grafts was this?

fagotonabike said:

Only thing I didn't do is surgery but I don't think I care enough to go under the knife

Well at least you tried. 

Why don't you care enough to get surgery though? Nothing is worse than being incel.

I've been chewing gum every day during my commutes, there is a difference

Invisible to invisible. What a total waste of time.

Framecel222 said:
fagotonabike said:
Well at least you tried.
Why don't you care enough to get surgery though? Nothing is worse than being incel.
Because I would probably need like 3 or 5 surgeries before looking decent and at that point the chances of me looking like a freak or a doctor butchering me is quite high.

frauding is legit

its not really looksmaxing because everyone is doing it

fagotonabike said:
Because I would probably need like 3 or 5 surgeries before looking decent and at that point the chances of me looking like a freak or a doctor butchering me is quite high.

You just need a good doctor who won't do that.

IdealMaxilla said:
frauding is legit

You have to do it or you definitely won't be able to keep up.

Nah, looksmax didn't do shit for me.

Framecel222 said:
Well at least you tried. 

Money. The average wagecel or LDARing incel struggles with everyday purchases, never mind surgeries.

I don't wan't to put in all this fucking effort while other dudes can hop out of bed and have girls at their knees. There are hundreds of thousands to millions of average to below average looking dudes that get into relationships on the daily without having to looksmax, only because they have a NT mindset. We shouldn't need to work this hard for something that's supposed to come naturally.

the term looksmaxing does not include the basics gym, beard, tan, tats, teeth

looksmaxxing starts at laser resurfacing, fillers, hair transplants and ends at modified lefort 3 or death

QuantumDummy said:
I don't wan't to put in all this fucking effort while other dudes can hop out of bed and have girls at their knees. There are hundreds of thousands to millions of average to below average looking dudes that get into relationships on the daily without having to looksmax, only because they have a NT mindset. We shouldn't need to work this hard for something that's supposed to come naturally.

Well, it doesn't come naturally to us, so it's either LDAR or looksmax.

00002acaf-Calvin_Harris_before_and_after.jpg

This has to be the best looksmax ever. Nothing else comes close.

I'm not white, every US or european citizen has some good genes inside because they're objectively superior species, looksmaxxing work best for them. As a brown south american I can't change my face, my frame neither my inferior molecules.

CopingGymcel said:
fagotonabike said:
You just need a good doctor who won't do that.

IdealMaxilla said:
frauding is legit
You have to do it or you definitely won't be able to keep up.

I guess but that would require quite a lot of money that I don't have.

I'm fine staying ugly I guess

Looksmaxxing got me Stacy... For 3 weeks, I fucked it up of course. I'm sure she would have forgiven Chad for the offense.

In b4 I need to call someone a faggot.

kodoku said:
I'm not white, every US or european citizen has some good genes inside because they're objectively superior species, looksmaxxing work best for them.  As a brown south american I can't change my face, my frame neither my inferior molecules.

https://www.skincareex.com/products/hydroquinone-4-0

Of course, we should all try, I mean who wants to bear this pain forever?

Bodyfat% really does make a worlds difference, but sadly sometimes you have to go through some bulking phases to add on muscles, and I'm not sure how long many guys could maintain the lean for long. I guess anything under 15% is ideal and depends if your abs show at that bf%, If I were bulking I wouldn't go above 20%

QuantumDummy said:

true, its just a phase of incel coping

even if it gets you laid you are still incel because you werent born that way and you are always aware of that

idkwattodowithlife said:

Bodyfat% really does make a worlds difference, but sadly sometimes you have to go through some bulking phases to add on muscles, and I'm not sure how long many guys could maintain the lean for long. I guess anything under 15% is ideal and depends if your abs show at that bf%, If I were bulking I wouldn't go above 20%

That's what I'm doing right now. I had to bulk in order to go to single body fat, because I didn't have enough muscle (especially core musculature) to go that low. So I am looksminning in order to looksmax in the long run. 1 more month of bulking and I'll be cutting come January. I've never been below 14-15% body fat, so I want to see how I would look at 10% or less bf.

CopingGymcel said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
That's what I'm doing right now. I had to bulk in order to go single body fat, because I didn't have enough muscle (especially core musculature) to go that low. So I am looksminning in order to looksmax in the long run. 1 more month of bulking and I'll be cutting come January. I've never been below 14-15% body fat, so I want to see how I would look at 10% or less bf.
Having muscles accentuates your image as man and its a good thing, you well now the sacrifice that goes behind it.

Good luck with it, be sure to make a mega-thread detailing your body transformation, looksmaxing, and you getting out of incedolm, it maybe actually within your reach someday to get out inceldom.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Having muscles accentuates your image as man and its a good thing, you well now the sacrifice that goes behind it.

Good luck with it, be sure to make a mega-thread detailing your body transformation, looksmaxing, and you getting out of incedolm, it maybe actually within your reach someday to get out inceldom.

I'll probably make it out. I may not not, but I think I will. It's nice to have someone believing in you.

CopingGymcel said:
QuantumDummy said:
Well, it doesn't come naturally to us, so it's either LDAR or looksmax.

00002acaf-Calvin_Harris_before_and_after.jpg

This has to be the best looksmax ever. Nothing else comes close.

What the actual fuck? Lmao looks like he went from one body to another

Looksmaxing should be the goal of every incel. It might not work, but it's definitely worth a try. A small chance of getting a girlfriend is better than 0%.

As for me, I like to channel my rage at seeing normies in relationships into physical activity.

LIFE FUEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *_*

the most legit and important looksmaxxing is the most difficult one, losing BF

suffering everyday of my life trying to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back