Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope New cope: biking

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
Biking makes me feel taller, biking can increase height. Biking increase blood flow. Biking is an exellent way to loose weight.

Biking makes me feel taller, biking can increase height. Biking increase blood flow. Biking is an exellent way to loose weight.
Based bikecel. I take bike rides late at night to clear my mind and enjoy the view of the town when it is desolate and empty while everyone is asleep. :feelsaww:

Biking can keep you very fit.

It also makes you a gay faggot.

But it can increase your physical health.

it makes your balls impotent unless youre based and you get a bmx

I’m going to start biking more now just did it after a few years it’s actually really fun. I wish I did it more as a preteen and teen BUT MY PARENTS THREW IT OUT WHEN I WAS A LITTLE KID

Honestly when I was basically forced to bike everyday for months I felt more healthy AND social, I felt that I saw and were around more people then now when I take the car from A to B

I have an e-bike with peddle-assist for travelling during spring/summer/fall.

Biking is the most efficient exercise if you use it as a means of transportation.

I have an e-bike with peddle-assist for travelling during spring/summer/fall.

Biking is the most efficient exercise if you use it as a means of transportation.
E-bike? Lazy

I have a bicycles!

E-bike? Lazy

That's right since it is a serious means of transportation and not just for joy riding.

Walking is for fags and cars fail the cost-benefit analysis.

Why do I find this thread so funny :feelshaha:

That's right since it is a serious means of transportation and not just for joy riding.

Walking is for fags and cars fail the cost-benefit analysis.
Enjoy? I bike up hills, everytime i do it, i dont want to do it again, but i have too to improve my cardio, and it makes you stronger, and its part of being a man. Deep down men want to seat down watch tv eat and drink junk food anf just lay on the couch. But the key to getting up that hill is too take the first peddle

Nice I gotta start biking. Sounds like a good cope.