Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope New cope just dropped heroinmaxxing to any and all suicels or directionless LDARNEETing youth

IncelsNeverCry

IncelsNeverCry

Taste yuman flesh before you die inkie
★★★★★
May I recommend to all suicels, to all the lazy, the unremarkable, the energyless, the hapless, lifeless, loveless, the degenerates, the rotters, the sleep til 4 pmers instead to give heroin a try before you decide to opt out of the beta testing for life.

I used it a long time as a cope and it made the days feel good and gave me something to look forward to, then my local gyppo businessman disappeared from the local skatepark and I was practically forced to quit cold turkey so it's been years now since. Now I have permanent trackmarks and pretty sure it gave me depression but while it lasted I learned a trade, I got off my ass from LDAR NEETing for 3 1/2 years and actually managed to better myself and my life, I got an apartment, a car and a decent enough job, no friends, no relationship, but it got me out of that bed in mommies home where everyday was intervaled with screaming, begging and an apathetic indifference to everyone and everything.

Be the best possible you if only for a short while to get off your ass, choose life, choose heroin. Go out and look, see the people, ask around, you'll find it, then it's just a matter of hanging on for the ride until you manage to do something or end up dead, you have nothing more to loose anyways so why not take an actual risk, for once in your shameless, excitementless, riskless (with emphasis on lessER) life, nigga?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYEC4TZsy-Y

Attachments

• 523235523.jpg
    523235523.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13