Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope New copes for my leisure time

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
1. Drawing. I used to win prizes as a kid but then abandoned drawing due to my ADHD. Now I just wanna do it for fun.

2. Improving my handwriting. Just for the sake fun as well, kek.

Keeping myself busy prevents me from falling too deep into depression, even if it doesn’t always help.

That's cool I wish I was better at drawing but I still enjoy doing it even if I am bad at it.

i also used to draw a lot but got bored in the past year and stopped drawing once and for all (maybe i will come back again in the future).
i will just focus on watching anime for now

That's cool I wish I was better at drawing but I still enjoy doing it even if I am bad at it.
I'm not terrible at drawing but I feel like I lack creativity when it comes to drawing. Like I can make an okayish drawing of a google image but I can't draw anything on my own so I gave up

I'm not terrible at drawing but I feel like I lack creativity when it comes to drawing. Like I can make an okayish drawing of a google image but I can't draw anything on my own so I gave up
Brutal inspirationpill.

I struggle with that too. I think i'm just not a creative person and I do have a pretty one track mind.

drawing is a good cope

drawing is a good cope
Maybe I’ll just sketch hot foids I see outside in the future instead of taking creepshots, kek