Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New here, but I want to share something

S

snabeltierk

Greycel
Hello Brocel here,

I'm quite new here and I'm 34 and still a virgin, but I have a problem.

My roomate is a Stacy and she is fucking all the time. Specially on the weekends, she goes out everynight looking like a filthy slut and comes back with a different guy every time. I am so fucking done with this, our rooms are pretty much next to eachother and they wake me up every single time. They come in drunk and have the loudest sex possible it is like they are trying to rub it in and make me jelous, make me feel like a worthless virgin. Making me hear something I will never have. What should I do?

ps. once i found a Chad, naked and sitting in the kitchen

No way I could live like this JFL

I also live with roommates and foids but we all have our own closed rooms and I never leave or talk to any of them.

record the sound and post it or your fake

no pandering ..

Send pics of her

No way I could live like this JFL

I also live with roommates and foids but we all have our own closed rooms and I never leave or talk to any of them.
That is what I do and have been doing in other appartments but this slut is going too far, and I cannot afford to move to a different place, everything is expensive af.

Moan back at them
Play loud disturbing sounds of scratching screaming
Invite ur friends over and get drunk and loud

Moan back at them
Play loud disturbing sounds of scratching screaming
Invite ur friends over and get drunk and loud
I wish i had friends.

That is why I joined cause everyone I know thinks I am a weirdo, and I just need peopl that think like me

I wish i had friends.

That is why I joined cause everyone I know thinks I am a weirdo, and I just need peopl that think like me
Ur a cuck if u just suffer and ignore them sexing

That is what I do and have been doing in other appartments but this slut is going too far, and I cannot afford to move to a different place, everything is expensive af.
I had a problem like that too

One of the foids had been fucking every day and she was right next to my room so I could hear it.

But her Boyfriend would beat her every day JFL she would cry but she would always come back and fuck with him anyway so IDGF. She would cry in the corridor I would just continue playing counter strike JFL...

Also sometimes this niggers knock on my doors but I don't answer the door.

Anyway eventually the police came and arrested her Boyfriend and she tried protecting him and didn't tell them what happened! She got evicted later JFL.

I had a problem like that too

One of the foids had been fucking every day and she was right next to my room so I could hear it.

But her Boyfriend would beat her every day JFL she would cry but she would always come back and fuck with him anyway so IDGF. She would cry in the corridor I would just continue playing counter strike JFL...

Also sometimes this niggers knock on my doors but I don't answer the door.

Anyway eventually the police came and arrested her Boyfriend and she tried protecting him and didn't tell them what happened! She got evicted later JFL.

Sometimes I've thought about calling the cops and saying that someone broke in when she came back drunk, to see if they arrested the guy. I pussied out, I kinda feel bad about doing something like that to a random.

I hate being a nicecel. I guess that is why everyone around me looks over my shoulder like if I was nothing.

This thread makes me hate those cum dumpsters more.
Absolutely good for nothing, but being used as a sex toy

pick up ur valuables, hide them somewhere, come back, make a gas leak, turn the lights off
Leave
When they come back to fuck and turn the lights on, boom

For the feds:
dont do this irl do this in a video game
My posts are fiction
All characters in my posts are fiction
All posts are joke
None of my posts are meant to harm anyone

pick up ur valuables, hide them somewhere, come back, make a gas leak, turn the lights off
Leave
When they come back to fuck and turn the lights on, boom

For the feds:
dont do this irl do this in a video game
My posts are fiction
All characters in my posts are fiction
All posts are joke
None of my posts are meant to harm anyone
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Hello Brocel here,

My roomate is a Stacy and she is fucking all the time. Specially on the weekends, she goes out everynight looking like a filthy slut and comes back with a different guy every time. I am so fucking done with this, our rooms are pretty much next to eachother and they wake me up every single time. They come in drunk and have the loudest sex possible it is like they are trying to rub it in and make me jelous, make me feel like a worthless virgin. Making me hear something I will never have. What should I do?

Have you ever kissed, held hands or hugged before? Have you ever been on a date or even had a girlfriend?

Hello Brocel here,

Holy fuck I would end her life

Do all you can to move, get a male roommate or an ugly roommate, and never talk to that disgusting privileged unrespectworthy whore ever again.

Disgusting how people can have sex and we just can be witness of their privileged.

Ask her to keep it down and show some respect. If she still continues, contact the landlord.

Brutal. This sounds like a nightmare for an incel.

Ask her to keep it down and show some respect. If she still continues, contact the landlord.
Unless you can move out, this is probably the only thing you can do.

I'd have cummed on her face during her sleep

Tell her about the inconvenience she's causing

kill them (in minecraft) go ER