Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel New job working on a train

Fallout

Fallout

I didn't want to be the one to forget.
★★★★★
Had to go to orientation a couple of days ago for job as a cook for a railroad business, ofc as i got on the train, i had to sit with 3 other toilets in a booth :feelsUnreal: :feelsree: , it was cramped, me being a fugly sub2.5 inkwell i just sat there staring into space as the toilets next to me started rambling, i was pondering to myself "just get through this, money is all that matters for your copes" 2 of the toilets sat across from me and my guess was they were older, like maybe close to thirties but they both still look like they was about to slam into the wall at any moment, the toilet next to me was borderline granny tier, still smv mogs this entire forum, as i was sitting there wanting to rope, the toilet across from me piped in and basically forced me to introduce myself, she said "this guy is waiting to say something huh?" with her dumb smile and perfect teeth, i just stared at them for a second while :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: thinking STFU CUNT IM TRYING TO GET THROUGH THIS DUMBASS TRAIN RIDE WITHOUT HAVING A PANIC ATTACK! but i just mumbled some words about that im a cook here and then they mostly left me alone, BUT AS ALWAYS the younger toilets across from me started talking about their boyfriends to each other, and that one of them had a kid, an ex husband too.. and saying how they had a date on a train and the guy wasnt bad looking, he was just BORING they screamed it too! TEEHEEEEEE :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: like the whores cant go 1 FUCKING SECOND without mentioning dates and men theyve added to their bodycount :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal: jFL.. i was stuck in a room and on a train with other people and roasties for about 5 hours that day, when we returned to the station, i was given my clothes for being a cook, which was free but they was heavy as fuck, plus i had to walk home carrying them the entire time cause tbh inkwells cant and shouldnt be driving, i got home wanted to rope so badly, but the copes of money refreshed me boyos, so after a year of being a NEET again, i am now a wagie :feelsokman::feelsbadman:

btw, this train only goes like 12 miles an hour, so i cannot use it to kms, the conductor would yell for my inkwell ass to get fired.

Women exist for the soul purpose of being penetrated by Chad. They have nothing else in life no hobbies or interests that aren't for the sake of chasing Chad.

Women exist for the soul purpose of being penetrated by Chad. They have nothing else in life no hobbies or interests that aren't for the sake of chasing Chad.
watER

How much you make ?

Welcome to wageslave life. The jews appreciate your productivity and your work will enrich their lives.

What sorrt of meals are on the menu? Is it quality food?

Just think of the money right down to the pennies like a jew