Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media New movie to my favorites list

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
Just watched Fargo, a film about a grim murder/kidnapping case in Minnesota that claims it is based on a true story, yet has never been proved to have actually happened

Pretty dark and slow moving movie, but has these bits of dry humor in there.
MV5BNDJiZDgyZjctYmRjMS00ZjdkLTkwMTEtNGU1NDg3NDQ0Yzk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg

Highly suggest you watch it

Already watched it and it's one of the best

Great movie but they’re just fucking with you when they say it’s based on true events jfl

Just watched Fargo, a film about a grim murder/kidnapping case in Minnesota that claims it is based on a true story, yet has never been proved to have actually happened

Pretty dark and slow moving movie, but has these bits of dry humor in there.
MV5BNDJiZDgyZjctYmRjMS00ZjdkLTkwMTEtNGU1NDg3NDQ0Yzk1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkwMjQ5NzM@._V1_.jpg

Highly suggest you watch it
I was recommended this movie after watching no country for old men which was fantastic. Unfortunately i felt like it had that old 80s film vibe to it (which i hate) while watching the trailer, so i didn't give it a try :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
I was recommended this movie after which no country for old men which was fantastic. Unfortunately i felt like it had that old 80s film vibe to it (which i hate) while watching the trailer, so i didn't give it a try :feelsUgh:
Highly recommend, give it a chance

try out niggerworld 3