Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New observations about ethnics confirm my opinion.

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
At my school there is an ethnic and a german girl in love and together. The ethnic is possibly a "refugee" and could be anything from Afghan, Iraqi, Syrian. I only heard him talk and his German is bad. His girlfriend comes from Germany and is more than just Becky. She has beautiful long brown hair, big brown eyes and beautiful feminine proportions. Her migrant friend has a full beard. My theory is that a full beard is part of being an attractive man. There is no attractive actor without a beard. Incels like me don't have a beard because of a lack of testosterone. Chinks are equally affected and look more feminine. In many countries, men still have their beards transplanted.
Back to the topic. Why does this ethnic guy have such a hot girlfriend? Recently, a German with ethnic roots also became student representative. I've mentioned him a few times in another thread because I'm getting sick of seeing how successful he's becoming. He has bad grades, threatens others with violence and is fawned over by women. Why? The guy has black hair, a black beard and black eyes. So why is he so idolized? Recently a girl in my class wanted something from him and she was rejected by him. In the end she was very angry and gossiped about him. but the type why is somehow extremely important for everyone. Although they don't like him because he's such an asshole, he's still the number one topic of conversation. He had 3 girlfriends at this school alone even though he hasn't been there for 2 years. Why can't I get this? After all, I'm brighter than him...
Even when I walk through the city I see many ethnic men with beautiful women. They like to choose women with beautiful proportions. i.e. big tight butt, big breasts etc.
Instead, many white people walk alone through the city without any company and look bitter and depressed. But there are also white chads who like the most ethics and lead one of the best lives. but I'm talking about the ugly white ones. They are apparently not worth it and receive little attention from society.

JFL, over for goymany. How the mighty have fallen

JFL, over for goymany. How the mighty have fallen
This dark guy has an Arab grandfather. So it was long over when his grandfather fucked a German woman many years ago.

Even when I walk through the city I see many ethnic men with beautiful women
BULLSHIT. post a 10 minute video of you walking through the city and we will count
many white people walk alone through the city without any company and look bitter and depressed
i live in germany too and i see many more arabs on their own or with their all-male groups. to be fair the white guys are walking to work or something LOL.

Your anectodal evidence doesn't mean anything

Your anectodal evidence doesn't mean anything

JBW is law outliers are not counted

Stfu, outliers don't mean shit

Op is seeing Dyagnomorphs from huffing paint (Not gasoline)
Just Be Black doesn't always mean skin. Darker features generally. Niggers, Rapefugees, Deathnics can't be incel. They're just so picky they consider anything less than 8/10 non-exist meanwhile woman are shoving pussy right in their face

Niggers, Rapefugees, Deathnics can't be incel. They're just so picky they consider anything less than 8/10 non-exist meanwhile woman are shoving pussy right in their face
:feelskek:

Op is seeing Dyagnomorphs from huffing paint (Not gasoline)
Just Be Black doesn't always mean skin. Darker features generally. Niggers, Rapefugees, Deathnics can't be incel. They're just so picky they consider anything less than 8/10 non-exist meanwhile woman are shoving pussy right in their face

They have money and are thugmaxxed, also kikes make german toilets fuck ethnics

Day of the rope soon, i am chudjak, the west has fallen, tnd, millions must die

C2AE6690 A299 4417 A394 40A78E61D59B

Cope. Clean shaved chad still mogs soy with beard.

Cope. Clean shaved chad still mogs soy with beard.
Chads still have beards regardless of whether they are shaved or not. nevertheless they have one. often a three-day beard.

Chads still have beards regardless of whether they are shaved or not. nevertheless they have one. often a three-day beard.
What does this even mean?
“Having a beard whether it’s shaved or not”

young women prefer clean shaved, older women prefer beards

Beard is cope. These foids lust after them because they are low inhib low class criminals and are not afraid to use violence as solution, its kinda like thugmaxxing
28786176-novak-djokovic-tennis-karriere-erfolge-grand-slam-1XyA0AFWZJec.jpg
Michael_B._Jordan_%C3%BCber_%C2%ABSexiest_Man_Alive%C2%BB-Entthronung_urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-211210-99-329248_large_4_3.jpg
tom-cruise.jpg
hollywood-ca-actor-keanu-reeves-attends-summit-entertainments-premiere-of-john-wick-at-the.jpg

Last edited:

There are enough men who are either mssculine or prettyboymaxxed who don't have beard and still look good. Prime Justin Bieber, Damian Kater, Sean O Pry etc.

Infact modern prime JBs feel more attracted to prettyboys than masculine looking guys

they all have shaved beard look:
a1rykumzdrp91.jpg
hailey-justin-bieber-102_v-variantBig16x9_w-576_zc-915c23fa.jpg
hGF2wlpk_400x400.jpg

all of them have beard...
JHB (Just have Beard) is real

they all have shaved beard look:
a1rykumzdrp91.jpg
hailey-justin-bieber-102_v-variantBig16x9_w-576_zc-915c23fa.jpg
hGF2wlpk_400x400.jpg

all of them have beard...
Im talking about young Justin Bieber, Damian Katers amount of beard is near irrelevant and O Pry is clean shaved.

A beard wont ascend you. How often do you hear women admire a mans beard ? Its mostly other men who do it. Women admire eyes, jaw and good hair.

There are enough men who are either mssculine or prettyboymaxxed who don't have beard and still look good. Prime Justin Bieber, Damian Kater, Sean O Pry etc.

Infact modern prime JBs feel more attracted to prettyboys than masculine looking guys
43642141_d1041f04463120ec71b4d00f62f10587_1280re0.jpg
2pac.jpg

Im talking about young Justin Bieber, Damian Katers amount of beard is near irrelevant and O Pry is clean shaved.

A beard wont ascend you. How often do you hear women admire a mans beard ? Its mostly other men who do it. Women admire eyes, jaw and good hair.
A beard indicates good testosterone levels. I've often heard women say that they find their fucker more attractive with a beard. Listen to women and ask the sluts.

A beard indicates good testosterone levels. I've often heard women say that they find their fucker more attractive with a beard. Listen to women and ask the sluts.
Beard = high T is a cope from balding old men with beards. Its mostly androgen receptors that are responsible for beard growth and not test

Beard = high T is a cope from balding old men with beards. Its mostly androgen receptors that are responsible for beard growth and not test
cope. everyone in this pictures have a beard

99839578e5685387d6e29b329db9db69
Who was best looking in their prime and how would you rank v0 xxpzwzud9jm91
Vinnie Hacker

You should learn what "correlation is not causation" means
I'm sure that a beard is at least one Normie feature. but chadlites and chad are have it too. for my low t face no beard so no women for babyface

The foids claim they were raped by men whether after ww1 by the black legion in the French empire or the allied and Soviet Union during/after ww2 in reality they chose it. They'd even date Jews during the Weimar period.

I won't put it down to the wanting something new, in fact it's their choice and their choice alone.