Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New study says seeing fags kiss has the same response as seeing maggots

@Emba You're back! Someone said that you had died. Are you still living off-grid?
I've now got a large portacabin and a 2 bay shed now, complete with septic tank, water tanks, and small garden.

@Emba You're back! Someone said that you had died. Are you still living off-grid?
I've now got a large portacabin and a 2 bay shed now, complete with septic tank, water tanks, and small garden.
Can you both teach me how to live off the grid I want to just live alone for a while before I kill myself. People hate me both online and irl it’s best I just stay away from society

Yes. Nice!

Seems like water truly is wet as well...

Can you both teach me how to live off the grid
stoned lsd GIF

Seems accurate. I saw on tv show the other day two men kissing. Network tv, prime time. I was disgusted.

Seems accurate. I saw on tv show the other day two men kissing. Network tv, prime time. I was disgusted.
I saw it once on a star trek and was disgusted

Seeing fags kissing is nasty as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back