Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting New study shows lion faced men (forward growth & uniformity leveling from top to bottom) do better with women

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Normies be like

When we "looked at the data" we found a distinct correlation with "better personalties" of those with strong jawlines as opposed to their beaky counterparts with recessed lower thirds.

We asked one woman why she was attracted to her now bf.

"Well it was good compatibility at first sight, I saw him at the bar & immediately knew he had a great personality, it just happens to be a bonus that he's attractive teehee".

Another woman added "one time a man that no doubt had a terrible personality (as I hadn't noticed him with my internal radar upto this point) approached me from behind & handed me my purse, he stated I dropped it getting off the bus but I had my doubts, I believe he had took it when I was distracted & was now using this excuse to try & lure me somewhere so he could try to rape me, I was no fool & quickly got out of there after he handed it over, he wasn't my type anyway so I was weary as he had a weak chin, once I saw his side profile I just knew my instincts were correct".

Wow, such amazing discoveries for the scientific community on human psychology & behaviour.

There is no actual study that I'm putting here, it's called observational story telling or something.

I'm a moon faced man

lmao, this is so fuckin sad that I'm laughing to cope

just have a feline maxilla theory

Haruko Amaya

Wank away, let 'em fly.

Just cave your face in theory

just be a lion bro

You can't have a title starting with "New study shows" and not provide any..
There is no actual study that I'm putting here, it's called observational story telling or something.
... oh nevermind.

I look like bird