Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New Think Before You Sleep video called "Fat Acceptance is Pressuring Guys to Date Women They Find Unattractive"

20:45 minutes just to say water is wet basically

These kinds of arbitrary social memes will never "pressure" any man into dating fat and ugly bitches. This is like the type of argument that women would make because they are children and have zero sense of agency. I was "pressured" into dating sociopathic Chad teehee:foidSoy:

Fat accpetance isnt about forcing guys to like fat bitches. Men will overwhelmingly take what they can get when it comes to foids, chad is the exception. Its more so a reason or excuse for foids to be fat, lazy slobs.

Edit: i really wish men would stop entertaining landwhales and force women to put in some effort. Its sad to say but simps and cucks are so desperate they will take anything.

Last edited:
It's actually much simpler - It was to restore dignity, or an attempt to do so.

Cope, your average skinny girl is like a mini celebrity in 2022 and is unattainable. They get so much attention and have so many options and are almost never single for long anyways.
Most men date landwhales because they don’t have other options

Cope, your average skinny girl is like a mini celebrity in 2022 and is unattainable. They get so much attention and have so many options and are almost never single for long anyways.
Most men date landwhales because they don’t have other options
Thats what i said more or less. But do most men date landwhales because thats their only option? Or are women ok becoming landwhales knowing that men will accept whatever regardless?

Thats what i said more or less. But do most men date landwhales because thats their only option? Or are women ok becoming landwhales knowing that men will accept whatever regardless?
both suggestions are totally right)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back