Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New to the Forum.

LonelyAF23

LonelyAF23

Greycel
Well I’m not sure where to post this, apologies if I messed up on where to post as I’m new to here. Wanted to just vent my story: well guess it started like it did for most of us when we where born with shit genes. I was told that girls wanted a good guy who treated them right. They forgot to mention a good looking guy. I was rejected for the first time at the age of 12 and I thought maybe it was just her but I had 6 rejections by the age of 13. That completely broke me. Something inside me made me introverted, even more quite and shy, I became a person with zero self esteem or confidence. Then high school came and I didn’t talk to any girls, I tried online dating apps and friend making apps that made it all worse. Anytime I showed my face or told them my height it was an instant block. It made me angry and bitter towards women. I too would change the way I look but I can’t. Then college came and I dropped out because well I was told even far worst things than previously. I was told I wasn’t any girls type. Multiple times it hurt a lot even if it shouldn’t have surprised me. I’m now 23 I live with my parents, I don’t drive, I don’t work, I don’t go to school... I just stay home all day play video games, doing drugs drinking... anything to just cope with the tremendous hole and fucked up emotions and state of mind I was left in because of women’s shallowness. It’s funny how people try to sell you on the personality matters thing when it just doesn’t. Another thing people tell guys like us is to “change” it’s such a slap in the face imo because why do I have to change my looks and my emotions, my new personality when your shitty gender broke me?yet women are told that they should be loved no matter what
And they’re. It’s sad to see a depressed guy alone while a depressed woman finds love easily...I just hope some day I OD and die. If you read this, thank you it means a lot to me.

Post your introduction here instead:

didn’t read but strong first post

Welcome to the forum.

I see you've been rejected, despite your best efforts and now cope like most of us do. I read what you said and there are a few others who don't have their driver's license yet either. I can't offer you any advice on how to succeed with women but I can say that as long as you don't shit up the forum and post blue-pilled garbage like "just be yourself" or "hard work always pays off" that you should be fine.

If you read this, thank you it means a lot to me.
Well welcome to the forum ig... Don't post anything stupid

Feel free to say the n word. Here is where you can find white supremacists, pedophiles, nazis, incest advocates, rape advocates and genocide advocates. Everyone here is addicted to hentai.

We're nice though, we don't bite.

Well welcome to the forum ig... Don't post anything stupid

Feel free to say the n word. Here is where you can find white supremacists, pedophiles, nazis, incest advocates, rape advocates and genocide advocates. Everyone here is addicted to hentai.

We're nice though, we don't bite.
Hey thanks! Wow I feel so at home here with my brothers in arms.
Welcome to the forum.

I see you've been rejected, despite your best efforts and now cope like most of us do. I read what you said and there are a few others who don't have their driver's license yet either. I can't offer you any advice on how to succeed with women but I can say that as long as you don't shit up the forum and post blue-pilled garbage like "just be yourself" or "hard work always pays off" that you should be fine.
Trust me I don’t believe in blue pill garbage. Just be yourself and hardwork doesn’t work unless you look good to begin with
Nice to see another college dropout neetcel, even if your a failure your still not a normie.
A college dropout indeed. Was tired of seeing the couples and girls on campus.

I’m sorry man. Your story sounds similar to mine so I can empathize with you.

The good thing about taking the blackpill is knowing that if you are a trucel, then it isn’t your fault that your life is where it is.

Welcome to the fourm

. I was rejected for the first time at the age of 12 and I thought maybe it was just her but I had 6 rejections by the age of 13.
Nigga already racked 6 rejections by 13. That's 6 more than my record.
doing drugs drinking...
Do you ass a favour and quit.

Also, and I say this unironically, don't tie your self worth to affection from women or you will be disappointed and remain miserable.

The good thing about taking the blackpill is knowing that if you are a trucel, then it isn’t your fault that your life is where it is.

Welcome to the fourms

Welcome to the fourm
It sucks that so many of us have a similar story. I hope someday I can accept my situation and not blame myself so much.
Nigga already racked 6 rejections by 13. That's 6 more than my record.

Do you ass a favour and quit.

Also, and I say this unironically, don't tie your self worth to affection from women or you will be disappointed and remain miserable.
I can’t help it tbh. Always really wanted affection from a woman. I think I’ll always be miserable tho. All I want in life was a relationship and I mean I’ll never have one.

welcome also didnt read

Entertaining first post fellow brocel.

As your reward I’m going to hopefully provide you with an equal or greater series of entertainment copes as I post videos here for you from my Grotesque Subhuman + Robert Petersen archive that I think you might enjoy as well as a video from my new favorite YouTube prison channel Jay Williams Let’s Live Life.

View: https://youtu.be/zdZt74B0zj8

View: https://youtu.be/odIqCMH477M

View: https://youtu.be/8Sx-vmkDFKs

Thanks bro. I’m going to check these out for sure
welcome also didnt read
All good. It’s a long rant so wasn’t even expecting 1 person to read it

Welcome to the forum, old boy. Drink up. I’m wasted.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. I'm still pretty new here too but I have to say I've quite liked the little time I've already spent here.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. I'm still pretty new here too but I have to say I've quite liked the little time I've already spent here.
Thank you thank you. Yeah I am too. I feel like I finally found my home away from home and true brothers
Welcome boyo:feelsmage:
Thank you boyo

Why so serious

welcome brother,

your life will be miserable and full of hatred, but at least you aren't a FUCKING CUCK humiliating yourself

They wont be able to say you didnt tried. There is a treasure of blackpill here. Help youself out.

Well I’m not sure where to post this, apologies if I messed up on where to post as I’m new to here. Wanted to just vent my story: well guess it started like it did for most of us when we where born with shit genes. I was told that girls wanted a good guy who treated them right. They forgot to mention a good looking guy. I was rejected for the first time at the age of 12 and I thought maybe it was just her but I had 6 rejections by the age of 13. That completely broke me. Something inside me made me introverted, even more quite and shy, I became a person with zero self esteem or confidence. Then high school came and I didn’t talk to any girls, I tried online dating apps and friend making apps that made it all worse. Anytime I showed my face or told them my height it was an instant block. It made me angry and bitter towards women. I too would change the way I look but I can’t. Then college came and I dropped out because well I was told even far worst things than previously. I was told I wasn’t any girls type. Multiple times it hurt a lot even if it shouldn’t have surprised me. I’m now 23 I live with my parents, I don’t drive, I don’t work, I don’t go to school... I just stay home all day play video games, doing drugs drinking... anything to just cope with the tremendous hole and fucked up emotions and state of mind I was left in because of women’s shallowness. It’s funny how people try to sell you on the personality matters thing when it just doesn’t. Another thing people tell guys like us is to “change” it’s such a slap in the face imo because why do I have to change my looks and my emotions, my new personality when your shitty gender broke me?yet women are told that they should be loved no matter what
And they’re. It’s sad to see a depressed guy alone while a depressed woman finds love easily...I just hope some day I OD and die. If you read this, thank you it means a lot to me.
Welcome. Enjoy your remaining 20s, they will go by fast.

Welcome to the dead end

I’m now 23 I live with my parents, I don’t drive, I don’t work, I don’t go to school..
Mogs me, I was kicked out at young age and I am 31 years old, never kissed or anything...

Welcome to hell. Make yourself at home, you'll be here a while.

Welcome to hell. Make yourself at home, you'll be here a while.
My life is already hell. This is more like heaven honestly. A place where the people understand my pain and don’t try to sell me on bullshit like personality or my bitter/pessimistic way of life is what’s causing my singleness