Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News New Video: MrGamingGuitarist, the virgin YouTuber, is an incel in denial (Sorry for the stuttering)

Very good video, just liked

I shall subscribe

You have a very clear voice and great enunication. The narration is amazing. Good job. :feelsokman:

Good video brocel. Poor motherfucker copes so hard. Its not OK to be alone entire life. But i think that he knows that, thats why he gets friendzoned out of his desperation.

I already see the cuckness

You have a very clear voice and great enunication. The narration is amazing. Good job. :feelsokman:
I’m fix my stuttering. In future videos, my voice will be more clear

forsen should react to it

sub granted, spread the misogyny bro

I’m NT. I don’t stutter a lot irl. In my videos, I tend to stutter, I’m trying to fix it
a bit of practice and you will be fine, maybe have retakes and some movie making magic ?

Doubt you can be NT with that voice, it's extremely monotone and lacks intonation which are classic Aspie traits.
I get along with people outside of the internet. My voice sounds a little different irl. People don’t think I’m weird irl, I am reserved and I don’t discuss my inceldom with others, it’s a secret. Nobody in real life knows I’m an incel. I’m good at keeping secrets

I’m NT. I don’t stutter a lot irl. In my videos, I tend to stutter, I’m trying to fix it
Try not to use the very obvious incel lingo (other "incel lingo" like lordosis, hypergamy, Fisherian runaway, etc. are actually scientific terms, so they're ok) lest you incur the wrath of normies and Big Brother (YouTube) alike.

For your stuttering, try talking at length and listening to university lectures. Especially try to emulate the professor and how he speaks.