Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope New Year's Resolution.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I just moved to a new state at the age of 33 [34 now] and trying to rebuild the pieces of my broken life. Got a nice easy wagie gig and I live alone as a single bachelor.

I've told myself this year will be different despite all the Covid bullshit and that come spring time I am going to start working out buying my own personal gym equipment, in years past I tried that several times but not with any serious commitment, dedication, or follow through. This time I am very serious in that in the next six years I will be approaching the age of 40. [Fuck my life and whole entire existence.]

I'm probably just coping of course but I got to believe I tried everything in life before going to extremes and just giving up completely, or at least that is what I tell myself for now. I'm also going to try to reattend college in 2022 and since I moved to another state I don't think my college credits are transferable which means redoing the whole entire six years of studies all over again. I have no social life living in total isolation and alienation so I really don't give a shit as it doesn't bother me at all, what the fuck else am I going to do?

Of course, given the geopolitical structure of the entire world including the United States we may very well have an economic collapse, civil war, world war, or some other unforseen crisis on the future that may just shit on top of my lofty plans or ambitions as well, if that is the case I wish for total destruction, carnage, and wholesale slaughter of the entire planet where I will die comfortably with a smile on my face.

Last edited:
Your credits should transfer. Don’t think it matters if from another state. I’ve transferred credits to colleges in different states.

Your credits should transfer. Don’t think it matters if from another state. I’ve transferred credits to colleges in different states.
I hope so, because it would be really sad if I had to that shit all over again.

Risque avi
If the mods want me to change it I will, but I like vulgarity, strange, decadent, obscene, absurd, and horrifying things as I believe it commiserates this grotesque era we live in.

Last edited:
If the mods want me to change it I will, but I like vulgarity, strange, decadent, obscene, and horrifying things as I believe it commoderates this grotesque era we live in.
Oh I don’t mind it. I haven’t read the rules but I think nudity is banned

Oh I don’t mind it. I haven’t read the rules but I think nudity is banned
I haven't read the rules either [perhaps I should], but for me this avi is more on the grounds of absurd artistic expression.

I really don't give a shit about that Christian puritan mindset as a vulgar pagan man, such people are so uptight about everything.

Last edited:
I haven't read the rules either [perhaps I should], but for me this avi is more on the grounds of absurd artistic expression.
Reading rules is a high inhib trait tbh. I haven’t gotten a single warning yet and I post whatever is on my mind so you should be ok

Reading rules is a high inhib trait tbh. I haven’t gotten a single warning yet and I post whatever is on my mind so you should be ok
Word.

Are the gyms in the US still closed? Home gyms (especially when you don't own a house) are just too much trouble or ineffective or both.

Are the gyms in the US still closed? Home gyms (especially when you don't own a house) are just too much trouble or ineffective or both.
Depends on which state you live in as lockdown initiatives are not uniform nationwide, at least not yet.

I'd rather work out at home instead of being mogged by Chads and Stacies at a public gym. I already feel inadequate, I don't wish to feel even more inadequate than I already do.

I'd rather work out at home instead of being mogged by Chads and Stacies at a public gym. I already feel inadequate, I don't wish to feel even more inadequate than I already do.
At least try a gym for a month. In my experience the gym is much more incel-friendly than any school or college or workplace.