Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Nice acting girls will hide that they think you are UGLY.

• Thread starter UnfortunatelyINCEL98
  • Start date
UnfortunatelyINCEL98

UnfortunatelyINCEL98

Гоша Рубчинский
-
I know this is anecdotal but here me out.. i worked in fed ex about a year ago and i usually did the work, small talk then leave until this new girl started working the same job.. 4/10 in pictures (facebook) / 5.5 in real life imo black femoid. Also to add more DETAIL i didnt lift traditional weights but the job i had (package handler) was pretty much like a workout. anyway i gained slight muscle while i did that job and it was noticeable. BUT to stop bullshitting this new girl got there and needed training on what to do. me not being autistic but sure could pass as it. interacted with this female i ( was the main guy and first guy to talk to her and tell her about the job and what not.) Other guys near me didnt talk to her for some reason and she didnt talk that much. she was (cool) or so i thought.. one of the many days i worked around this woman my license fell out my pocket and she said I was ugly playfully.....Before that not too long after that it was around VALENTINES DAY having still being (50% blue pill THEN) a virgin / friendless and UGLY i was gonna bring this girl a chocolate Heart and ask her to go with me to see the movie(any normie shit) 50 shades DARKER (2017) but before that i asked about her being single and having a boyfriend (she answered the boyfriend question with she had an ex and it was the boyfriends fault they broke up) / (everytime i asked her if she was single) she would act like i didnt say anything. but was still overall nice discussing anything else. JFL i still thought about giving her the heart i bought but i ended up eating it. TL,DR YOUR FACE IS EVERYTHING NOTHING ELSE MATTERS BOYO.

While this never happened to me, namely because I never got past looking human to a woman, I’ve heard stories like this before. On to the next one when a woman brings that up.

If you are truly ugly they won't hide it. You're probably just unattractive

If you are truly ugly they won't hide it. You're probably just unattractive
Lots of Girls called me ugly man to my face whether i knew them or not walking past them etc. alot do some dont. Eye area fucks me over

While this never happened to me, namely because I never got past looking human to a woman, I’ve heard stories like this before. On to the next one when a woman brings that up.
Sorry to hear that man. they could at least acknowledge you are human.

The bluepill is cancer. Your FACE is your FATE.

Sorry to hear that man. they could at least acknowledge you are human.

Yes but when it comes to sub4 guys, that’s something many women won’t acknowledge. They typically see males like this:

Sub-4s: Talking beasts
4-5s: Handbags
6s: Rebound guys
7+: MEN!

Yes but when it comes to sub4 guys, that’s something many women won’t acknowledge. They typically see males like this:

Sub-4s: Talking beasts
4-5s: Handbags
6s: Rebound guys
7+: MEN!
i agree

Nice girls are also the first ones to ride chad cock behind closed doors.

yeah tons of girls hide their true feelings