Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Niggas be like I’m a manlet, then…

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
5’9 - 5’10 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Jfl, they wouldn’t last a day being 5’3 - 5’6. Try being a little girl’s height.

They say that because the average Zoomer mogs hard, or they live in a really tall country.

They're humblebragging, manlet is 5'6 and below.

They're humblebragging, manlet is 5'6 and below.
my brother is 5'7 and he says his height has never been an issue. He's had girlfriends and brought lots of girls to the house. In turn, I am 5'5 and get nothing

my brother is 5'7 and he says his height has never been an issue. He's had girlfriends and brought lots of girls to the house. In turn, I am 5'5 and get nothing
Is he giga NT? :feelsrope:

Because that's a nice treshhold, there's tons of 5'7 dudes with gfs. Those who say they're 5'9/5'10 and don't get a gf it's not because of their height. Height is important, but the lack of it it's what makes you incel.

5'7 you can get chicks, 5'6 it becomes pretty damn hard and go below that and it's a death sentence. You have to be really fucking attractive to get anything.

5’7 to above is fine, manlet is below 5’7