Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nigger foids lose their shit over incels getting plastic surgeries to ascend.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

If you wanna know how women feel about men getting plastic surgery, then just read that brutal thread.

here's a few notable quotes and my thoughts:
Well women do it and lie so I guess guys can do it too
Ladies be sure to look at child hood and highschoo pics
so at first guys can do it like girls, yet they need to check if a guy had good looks his whole life?

Also extremely brutal racepill:
That’s what most white men look like so idk why they’re having so much trouble

yeah every white guy is a Chad. literally nigger foids are just as deluded as deathnics on this forum. :lul:

Last edited:
this is how evil women are, how can you not hate them?

People hate it when ugly males self improve

Uggos concealing their bad genetics is very unsettling for women

@Personalityinkwell do you know where I can see the photos os this user they're talking about on the article?

@Personalityinkwell do you know where I can see the photos os this user they're talking about on the article?
by user, are you referring to a nigger foid, or an incel?

either way i don't know tbh

by user, are you referring to a nigger foid, or an incel?

either way i don't know tbh
the incel

in the article the writer say he could easily find his picture on google but I couldn't, kinda curious ngl

“Just look at childhood/highschool pics”

Holy shit what’s their problem?

Ugly men's existence, that's their problem. Fucking cunts.

tee hee the past is in the past
unless we're talking about the worst crime, the crime of being ugly -- that's unforgivable!

How you know it's black girls saying this?
But yeah brutal pill, totally highlighting the double standards in society, and lack of any body positivity movement for men

AND YET THESE WHORES ARE FAKEUP FRAUDING EVERY SINGLE DAY :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This society is so much against equality.
How come women can bullshit their genetics but men can't?
full

I fucking hate this shit the most. they won't date us because we look ugly and they ridicule us if we opt for looksmaxing surgeries, WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY WANT. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Well if feminism somehow takes away surgerymaxxing from us, they should also ban fakeup by the exact same principle, right? They aren't hypocritrs, are they?

How you know it's black girls saying this?
But yeah brutal pill, totally highlighting the double standards in society, and lack of any body positivity movement for men
that community is nigger central

Man only got to third page, but some legit hurtful stuff there

Jfl@ 'y'all remember that weirdo mass murderer Elliot Rodger? This is exactly what he believed, he is probably their incel king'

This girl was truly ahead if her time

She's talking about ER 2 years ago, before all 'inkwells are terrorist' and guys getting arrested for approaching and shit
that thread was in 2019, and when AM attacked people called him a terrorist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back