Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NIGGER RAP MUSIC....

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
yes...I said it.....

can't fucking stand trap music....all they talk about are selling drugs and cucking other dudes by fucking their bitches...

I listen and help produce horrorcore sick minded so called rap music...that focus on mysognistic and misanthropic principles...as well as genocide and self loathing and depression....if ANY music of any genre promotes this ..SIGN ME THE FUCK UP...

View: https://youtu.be/5lJG0zEzxhw?si=Y_0KID0bcN8xw1cN

I'm ever scared when I saw white woman listening black music.

No.... I'm just tired of the fucking lyrics of modern rap music and want a change....I want to make horrorcore dungeon rap the only rap playing....jak tripper...dungeon master crew I'm in...old school flatlinerz...esham and natas. Some icp juggalos...etc.
old school icp is fresh

old school icp is fresh

Got me into drinking faygo..
..this and forgotten freshness were dope...17 dead was dope off this album....

dead pumpkins...the dead ones...chop chop with esham....were classics from other albums as well...icp were incellic....and they hated racists....not bad for a bunch of white boys. Lmmako

AHHH HAAA by lil Durk best song rn

Type it in on YouTube. Listen closely to lyrics
As soon as he talked about getting his dic sucked by his or some bitch...I clicked off...lmmaoo

Tyrone Maxx would represent dudes like this.

Horrorcore is damn near extinct lmfao. Unless you count all those copycat 90s Memphis revivalists like Devilish Trio and Suicideboys.

Horrorcore is damn near extinct lmfao. Unless you count all those copycat 90s Memphis revivalists like Devilish Trio and Suicideboys.
suicideboys old shit was pretty cool imo

suicideboys old shit was pretty cool imo

Horrorcore music is the most realistic black pilled expression of the rap genre....it is only thought to be extinct by blue pilled normies who are part of this satanic blue pilled FOID worshipping world....where men kill each other for foid affections (trap music) and talk about selling drugs to make money to impress them..SMFH

Horrorcore music is the most realistic black pilled expression of the rap genre....it is only thought to be extinct by blue pilled normies who are part of this satanic blue pilled FOID worshipping world....where men kill each other for foid affections (trap music) and talk about selling drugs to make money to impress them..SMFH
Bro, are you slow? Damn near all horrorcore has a "satanic" element to it. Necro damn near quit death rap, ICP is washed up, Esham career is pretty much over, and MC Bushpig is forgotten. Evil Pimp is the only one I can think of who technically qualifies as still "active".