Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel nigger shoes

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
has anyone noticed how all the niggers and coal-burners wear this shoes

194497883700_default_0020.jpg

If I see somebody wearing that I'm guessing immediately they're degenerate trash

Put up some yeezy sneakers or something that’s actual sneakers I see people wear these with socks where I live

Why would you buy those Nike branded, probably costs like $20 extra for that label

have you noticed this @Broly

Yep. In my high school I would notice the nigs wearing this with all the time. They’d also barely have their foot inside it as well jfl.
Rarely saw other races wear it except the wannabe niggers.
in the US nigger turn up to school with these?

u mean this exact sliders or just sliders in general?

u mean this exact sliders or just sliders in general?
didn't know they were called sliders but yeah, sliders in general

didn't know they were called sliders but yeah, sliders in general
ngl i do wear them, like im not gonna put socks and sneakers just to buy milk in the neighborhood store, i just put them quickly.

also if you're just in your city or block no need to get dressed for that, they are good for the beach you just fill a water bottle in the sea then rinse the sand before getting into ur car, good for gardening, also good for when cleaning the house so you dont get chemicals in your feet.

idk dude here everyone wears sliders, from rich boomers to ratchet people, its just a cheap practical footwear. blacks in the other hand wear them in school and shit, its just blacks ruining things like nikes were just cool sport sneakers now they mug J's and shieeet

Dunno, it seems most negroes prefer Nike Af1 or jordans

I see normies wearing those with socks everywhere they go, including the gym. It's a trend in my country now :feelspuke::feelsrope: