Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nobody talk about this pill

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
This pill is the big blackpill for me. Having old shoes that is worn out and you wear them. Chad has newest shows and Stacey has newest shoes all incel I see have old shoes beat up shoes or whatever. It just means you can’t get new shoes cause you get high inhibitors

inceldom discussed

brutal oldshoes pill

This pill is the big blackpill for me. Having old shoes that is worn out and you wear them. Chad has newest shows and Stacey has newest shoes all incel I see have old shoes beat up shoes or whatever. It just means you can’t get new shoes cause you get high inhibitors
relatable, my shoes are completely battered

True. My shoes speak when you walk and the bottoms are worn out so I slide around when it rains.

It's a sign of wealth, I've seen Chad's with shit shoes, they're poor.

Often you see people with expensive outfits and cheap shoes and rich people can wear shit outfits but they always wear expensive shoes.

See ya in ze bahn appials

never understood the point of spending a lot of money on clothes.
work boots are 60 bucks, i wear them until they are broken would rather buy other stuff.

I have nice clean shoes

never understood the point of spending a lot of money on clothes.
work boots are 60 bucks, i wear them until they are broken would rather buy other stuff.
It’s shoespill

I still wear my three year old sneakers. Theyre In good condition. Fashion-maxxing is a cope.

I missed that kind of posts and you, brother.