Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nigger Stole My Sister's Car

• Thread starter lifeisfucked215
  • Start date
lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
She was visiting my older sister who lives in a nigger infested city in the Midwest (you can guess which one). She was at a bar and came back to where she parked. There was broken glass all over the floor and her car was gone.
Today she gets a call from the police department and they found the car abandoned and its currently in a tow yard. The niggers drove it to the north side of the city and abandoned it. She's not sure what condition it's in or if they crashed it.
This is why it's always nice to live far away from niggers :feelscomfy:

She was visiting my older sister who lives in a nigger infested city in the Midwest (you can guess which one). She was at a bar and came back to where she parked. There was broken glass all over the floor and her car was gone.
Today she gets a call from the police department and they found the car abandoned and its currently in a tow yard. The niggers drove it to the north side of the city and abandoned it. She's not sure what condition it's in or if they crashed it.
This is why it's always nice to live far away from niggers :feelscomfy:
chicago?

I'll give a hint. There's a giant arch there
JFL Do people still live in St. Louis? I thought the city kinda just died out in the late 20th century. That being said I'm not American so idk much about stuff like that.

Pacifist only means he is against violence, Doesnt mean he cant be against niggers that cant behave.
racism is a discriminatory practice that is heavily weaponized, so technically being racist doesn't align at all with the ethos of pacifism

Based i hope your sister has to pay for it all

Based i hope your sister has to pay for it all
She got insurance but they probably won't give her a new car and will just fix it up. She will have to drive it knowing niggers took it for a joy ride. I was hoping the niggers would crash it and die (in videogame ofc)

JFL Do people still live in St. Louis? I thought the city kinda just died out in the late 20th century. That being said I'm not American so idk much about stuff like that.
Yeah lots of people still live there. Everyone who lives there wants to get out. I grew up and lived there for some time too and I absolutely hated it.

racism is a discriminatory practice that is heavily weaponized, so technically being racist doesn't align at all with the ethos of pacifism
Then you suggest he support the blm riots and all the violence these niggas cause and the uzis the guns the robberies the stabbings, Shut the fuck up and goto bed, SLEEP NIGGA.

Low IQ asf

Then you suggest he support the blm riots and all the violence these niggas cause and the uzis the guns the robberies the stabbings, Shut the fuck up and goto bed, SLEEP NIGGA.

Low IQ asf
lol instead of spewing literal nonsense just say you cannot logically dispute my reasoning. im not saying he should support anything but saying the act of prejudice in of itself is a stark contrast to the ethos of pacifism. improve your comprehension skills

Last edited:
Going to a bar in a bad neighborhood, what could go wrong

Risky business the savings in rent isn't worth living near niggers

niggers gonna nig, nothing you can do about it unfortunately.