Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Niggerdit: “How would you feel if your adult daughter started dating an incel? Let's say your daughter was 18+”

Incels dont date foids

No upvotes after 17 hours, they really do hate us, makes me want to open a sorority house door in Minecraft.

He is no longer an incel if she started dating him. He is some blackpilled niggER. These normie fools.

Incels dont date foids
Yes, but we all know society has warped the meaning of the word incel to now also refer to nihilistic blackpilled misogynist males.

The comments are brutal, but this reminds all of us that normies are scared to death (no pun intended) of incels. Try and hide your inceldom as much as possible irl, people hate us.

The only people who know I struggle to get laid irl, are the evil foids in my nuclear family, I try not to associate with them - so most people in public should view me as a boring adult, not an incel.

“Why would my daughter date someone like that?” - ok, you only want your daughter to be cummed in by chads who will pump and dump her. Understood.

Don’t ever discuss the blackpill (or any pills) with normies, don’t hesitate to watch dumb normie movies with annoyingly plastic actors like Zac Efron, don’t let the foid know she is your first gf - lie your ass off and stick to the lie.

Even dads want their daughtERs to be with experienced guys, the emotional tampon niceguy is too weak for them.

“Why would my daughter date someone like that?” - ok, you only want your daughter to be cummed in by chads who will pump and dump her. Understood.
Tehee he will be bcome good next time i swear :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Men over 30 getting offended at a hypothetical question is lame, I suppose as soon as a foid’s vagina is thrown into the mix, they become defensive.

“A lost kitten to rescue”…

Men over 30 getting offended at a hypothetical question is lame, I suppose as soon as a foid’s vagina is thrown into the mix, they become defensive.
Thought fathers wouldn't like the thought of their princess getting used and tossed around, but they are chad only as well jfl

What's the implication of this?
Savior mentality. The foid probably wants to take the guy’s virginity, or help him discover sexual frontiers. I think a man suddenly coming into money, for example he inherits some funds from a deceased family member - makes the “kitten” becomes more apparent to the foid.

So now the formER losER incel, gets to have his first gf, and the foid gets the adventure of having a new pet.

As a parent.....

Let's be honest......

You'd want good looking offspring.
You know i was thinking about this

I would be mad if my daughter came to the house with a nigga who looked like me/ was like me. I would be pissed off

I would be proud of my daughter, someone who was capable to value another one not only by their physical appearance and who doesn't deny reality... But those kind of foids don't actually exist.

Don’t ever discuss the blackpill (or any pills) with normies, don’t hesitate to watch dumb normie movies with annoyingly plastic actors like Zac Efron, don’t let the foid know she is your first gf - lie your ass off and stick to the lie.

Even dads want their daughtERs to be with experienced guys, the emotional tampon niceguy is too weak for them.
Great advice tbh.

I would be proud of my daughter, someone who was capable to value another one not only by their physical appearance and who doesn't deny reality... But those kind of foids don't actually exist.
:feelsokman:

Jfl at redditcucks being mad at us for wanting a woman with a low body count. Are we mandated by law to betabuxx and marry used up sluts? Even if you gave me the option to wife a hoe I would rather die alone.

Aight so first of all, incels don't date anyone, that's why they're incel. Second, I don't have a daughter. Third, if I did have a daughter and she brought home some ugly shy guy I'll simply respect her choice and befriend the guy.

Now imagine your daughter bringing home Jeremy Meeks or any criminal retard which happens 99.9% of the time. How would you feel about that huh? Guess what? If you have a daughter that's exactly what will happen once she is somewhat of age.

honestly, except some extreme cases, we only want love, we never gonna cheat to someone that love's us. maybe gonna have some problems of communication, like, "hey, why you don't say me 'i love you'" and that's because we never have so much love. But nothing more than that

-incel
-fucks her girlfriend

Were his mother drinking when she was pregnant?
full

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back