Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Niggerization of american women

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

This is what societal-scale degeneracy looks like.

Meanwhile,
iu

Where are all the white women at? It’s like 90% beaner mulatto mestizo

i could never understand how this is a thing

did they all see the same flyer on a wall or something, 'Twerk Yo Ass Tuesdays at 19:00'

OP Theres a banner in the back that says “Fifth Edition Mexico” these women are not American :feelsUgh: I can’t believe I’ve been lied to.

Twerking is gross. 80 or even 40 years ago men weren't even that aroused by asses but women starting showing them off to the point of altering men's preferences. Tits > legs > anything else > ass

are you afraid of empowerment sweety?

If a bomb was dropped there nothing would be lost

this isn't even hot, it's just straight disgusting

niggers don't have any good taste on women. twerking and fat landwhale toilets n every nigger sexual taste should be banned

we gotta sanitize society

Seeing a white girl you used to know slowly become a mock up nigress whore will change you forever.

Hate when foids shake their butt and what not. Like we see it already, nigga I have eyes

Bitches be like "Women shouldn't be sexualized :foidSoy:" and then do this kind of shit

I cant watch this shit those women are niggered to the state of monkey

To the windoooooooooooow to the wallllllllll :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

lol living here in the SF bay area this is like almost every zoomer thot whore

america is so fucked its not even funny. this is the reality of young zoomer foids in america.