Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nikola Tesla predicted all of this

Tesla was commenting on the rising cultual degeneracy of the "roaring 20's", just a few years prior to the stock market crash and ensuing Great Depression that temporarily put an end to the decline of western civilization until the end of World War ii.
The 1900's weren't the panacea as many described them. The males of that time period are even bigger cucks than the cucks of today. They had a good thing and they fucked it up. Cucks today are born into madness. Even the ones who are aware of it can't do anything about it.
One of my predictions is that there will be a gigantic rise in the “black widow” tendency of women to immediately kill a man after mating with them. It will be an extension of the “ Me too” movement, in which men are immediately guilty. It will start with a few women murdering a man after being “assaulted.”
Already happening. Especially after the man takes out a million dollar life insurance policy.

Tesla was a genius, his favorite numbers where 3 and numbers divisible by three. That is where 3 phase power came from, which is smart as fuck. The guy was a fucken high wizard.

Tesla predicted that men will be useless and disposable in the modern society. He was blackpilled beyond what you can possibly imagine and that was before Tinder experiments, modern technology etc.

In 1924, Nikola Tesla was asked why he never married?

His answer was this:

"I had always thought of woman as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in her respects far superior to man. I had put her on a lofty pedestal, figuratively speaking, and ranked her in certain important attributes considerably higher than man. I worshipped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

But all this was in the past. Now the soft voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies on making herself as much as possible like man — in dress, voice, and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind. The world has experience many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again.

Perhaps the male in society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don’t know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it — and there is striking evidence at hand that they do — then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world’s history.

Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants, and other insects — a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established, the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me."

Galveston Daily News, Galveston, Texas, page 23. August 10, 1924
600000IQ if true.

He was truly a genius.

Motion to make Tesla a Saint?

Don't mind being ruled by women NGL

Cuck.

He was possibly the greatest genius ever. Not only an absolute genius in his practical electronics area but also a stupendous abstract thinker that could very well diagnose what was already happening even back then, at the beginning. Some idiots can't see it even now, through we're already ears deep in that shit in 2019.

And it will become only worse at this point. I already told everyone. Mark my words, soonish only females are drivin cars while men are only allowed to be a passenger and fapping to it. First they took the horses, now the cars.
What shall we do about it, Sexländer?

Based as fuck :giga::giga::giga::giga::giga:

Tesla and many others who give so much for civilization were all blackpilled, but the truth that was so evidently for them is now being negate just because cucks decided to turn their head to the great torturer mother they created to not face the truth, absolute sad.

Great post OP. I was inspired down the electrical engineering path because of Tesla. Bless him

Cuck.

And it will become only worse at this point. I already told everyone. Mark my words, soonish only females are drivin cars while men are only allowed to be a passenger and fapping to it. First they took the horses, now the cars.
What shall we do about it, Sexländer?
I won't be able to fap to the driving foids because the foids I fap to can't drive yet.

JK, cucktears.

He should’ve electrocuted all feminists.

This is so high IQ it sounds fake

wir-schaffen-das.jpg

Cliffs: It's Over

Speed of light IQ. To be able to predict all of this back then is simply extraordinary.

he was one of the smartest persons to live on this planet if not the smartest
he was also a fellow balkancel and his life was a testimony of brutal slavpill

@Teutonic Knight @Newbie17
you should read comments of butthurt roasties who call tesla crazy because he was blackpilled on the foid question

Last edited:
If guys as inteligent and important as Tesla could write this. It means we are not far away from the real truth of these days.
Now this would be considered as machism and the poor guy would be excluded from the science guild

Tesla was an absolutely based and blackpilled hypergenius who saw decades ahead, however due to the inability of science and the internet to yet spread the on average superior scientific, strategic prowess, emotional control and willpower of males he couldn't have taken into account that should a proper resistance movement form, the females' degenerate cultural takeover will be destroyed almost immediately.

Last edited:
Imagine having such a high IQ that you notice the problems with feminism.... in 1924

We failed.Now we have to just watch everything fall apart.

he was one of the smartest persons to live on this planet if not the smartest
he was also a fellow balkancel and his life was a testimony of brutal slavpill

@Teutonic Knight @Newbie17
you should read comments of butthurt roasties who call tesla crazy because he was blackpilled on the foid question

Does Nikola Tesla mog you though?

Does Nikola Tesla mog you though?
yes bro he was tall dinarid ectomorph with perfect hair and defined face and i'm an average height pudgy endomorph with thinning hair and moonface

yes bro he was tall dinarid ectomorph with perfect hair and defined face and i'm an average height pudgy endomorph with thinning hair and moonface

72_Tesla2_portret_hires.jpg

Low key mogger tbh.

Now I understand why people thought geniuses were crazy...
This guy was truly a genius.

Bumo cuz good thread possibly deserves to be in must read idk

He also said,
"Never trust a jew."

Tesla predicted that men will be useless and disposable in the modern society. He was blackpilled beyond what you can possibly imagine and that was before Tinder experiments, modern technology etc.

His answer was this:

"I had always thought of woman as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in her respects far superior to man. I had put her on a lofty pedestal, figuratively speaking, and ranked her in certain important attributes considerably higher than man. I worshipped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

But all this was in the past. Now the soft voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies on making herself as much as possible like man — in dress, voice, and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind. The world has experience many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again.

Perhaps the male in society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don’t know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it — and there is striking evidence at hand that they do — then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world’s history.

Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants, and other insects — a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established, the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me."

man... I mean, man... BRUTALLY BASED!!
Im so astonished at this text.

What we're experiencing is not a cultural decline, it's a social collapse
I wonder how all this will end. Seems apocalliptic to me.
Amazing find, I would go as far to say this thread needs to be pinned
indeed

Last edited:
Imagine the IQ of the slavcel to drop that kind of blackpill when our great grandparents were in diapers playing with wooden train.

Read this quote before, truly ahead of his time

most of us are ahead of our time, thats why we are isolated friendless loveless outcasts besides being ugly abominations. Society isnt ready to listen.

A lot of posts here read like that quote ngl, the advanced vocabulary and high iq observations

I always thought Tesla was overrated by our nationalists here. But this quote is prophetic. Though he is not the only one in that era to have seen the sign of the times. Spengler, Yeats, Guenon, and perhaps others also predicted this or at least intuited the direction we are going.

How I missed this thread? This thread must be in Must Read. @SergeantIncel @Master please move this thread to the must read section. This thread is truly phenomenal.

@Personalityinkwell @wereqryan what are your thoughts on this?

@Personalityinkwell @wereqryan what are your thoughts on this?
thanks for the tag :feelsokman:

Nikola Tesla was pretty damn smart, and not just about science and technology, but apparently also about how society should be structured in terms of male-female dynamics.

This nigga either had 400 IQ or he was a time travelling alien

Tesla is truly a fucking genius.

It's ironic that hedonistic whores now aspire to drive a car with his name on it. Careful for pinning this. All these "watchdogs" might have to cancel Tesla (and cause global warming because of "misogyny" 100 years ago)

Last edited:
I'm not usually a fan of tesla, but this is based.

then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world’s history.
Me and my fucking Incel luck, To Live in one the crueles period of world's history. :woke: :woke: :woke: Fuck me

His answer was this:

Even einstein said that he was the most intelligent man ever man because man are superior to femoid's primitive brain