Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nikola Tesla predicted all of this

Yikes! what a sexist. He must be a small dicked incel. Who hurt him? Leave it to a fragile toxically masculine white man to make a misogynistic rant like this. I bet he would be a Nazi trump supporter.. Cancel nikola Tesla!

Tesla predicted that men will be useless and disposable in the modern society. He was blackpilled beyond what you can possibly imagine and that was before Tinder experiments, modern technology etc.

In 1924, Nikola Tesla was asked why he never married?

His answer was this:

"I had always thought of woman as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in her respects far superior to man. I had put her on a lofty pedestal, figuratively speaking, and ranked her in certain important attributes considerably higher than man. I worshipped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

But all this was in the past. Now the soft voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies on making herself as much as possible like man — in dress, voice, and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind. The world has experience many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again.

Perhaps the male in society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don’t know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it — and there is striking evidence at hand that they do — then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world’s history.

Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants, and other insects — a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established, the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me."

Galveston Daily News, Galveston, Texas, page 23. August 10, 1924
Thank Tesla for his high IQ to figure this out.

Truly a man ahead of his time.
Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants, and other insects — a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established, the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.
We are at this stage right now.

In the next stage(s), civilization will be purely ruled by Chads. It will not neccessarily be patriachal in the traditional sense. It will be akin to the stone age where the strongest men will kill and rape to do whatever they want. Ofc, it will be cyberpunk as hell. But with a mix of 1984 where technology won't evolve, but stay the the same. Maybe they would have methods to generate code. But I doubt it. Because the nerd gene will not live long enough to make something like that. Eventually it will be simmillar to something like the timemachines, but without the morlocks, and more abuse. Basically Chads and Stacies will live in barely functioning cities rewatching the same old content in broken TVs and living as hunter-gatherers.

That is ofc the worst case scenario.

Last edited:
Incredibly based. Holy shit I am completely surprised, in a good way.

" Perhaps the male in society is useless. "

Reminded me of a legend about an exchange between a famous math professor and one of his worst students.

"- Math isn't useful for anything, anyway.
- And you, what are you useful for ?"

Usefulness is a relative concept. You can only be useful to someone else.

It should be emphasize that for the most part people value their existence subjectively, not in relation to what it is supposed to bring to others. The only reason they value their use to others is that it makes social interaction easier and thus improves their lives. Usefulness is not a primary goal, it's only a means to an end, pretty much by definition.

If a category of people is of no use to the rest of society, most of these people will not just kill themselves to alleviate the "burden" they put on others, they will seek other ways than the peaceful exchange of work to obtain what they want.

Last edited:
Here's the newspaper scan:

1924 Aug10 GalvestonDailyNewspg23 blogged

If you read the whole thing there's even more blackpilled stuff in there.

My dad upon I reading that thinks he's an idiot.
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

This nigga either had 400 IQ or he was a time travelling alien
Tesla is truly a fucking genius.

It's ironic that hedonistic whores now aspire to drive a car with his name on it. Careful for pinning this. All these "watchdogs" might have to cancel Tesla (and cause global warming because of "misogyny" 100 years ago)
He was not a genius.He was into the occult and spoke to demons.Thats how he learned to create things

He was based but that's it. He is very overrated as an Electrical Engineer.

He was possibly the greatest genius ever. Not only an absolute genius in his practical electronics area but also a stupendous abstract thinker that could very well diagnose what was already happening even back then, at the beginning. Some idiots can't see it even now, through we're already ears deep in that shit in 2019.

Nikola Tesla is was a transcendental genius - the kind you'll see one of every thousand years or so. Humans like that are extremely rare.
He was not a genius.He was into the occult and spoke to demons.Thats how he learned to create things

Is there any record of this?

Tesla predicted that men will be useless and disposable in the modern society. He was blackpilled beyond what you can possibly imagine and that was before Tinder experiments, modern technology etc.

His answer was this:

"I had always thought of woman as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in her respects far superior to man. I had put her on a lofty pedestal, figuratively speaking, and ranked her in certain important attributes considerably higher than man. I worshipped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

But all this was in the past. Now the soft voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies on making herself as much as possible like man — in dress, voice, and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind. The world has experience many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again.

Perhaps the male in society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don’t know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it — and there is striking evidence at hand that they do — then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world’s history.

The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me."

MAKE NIKOLA TESLA A SAINT NOW !

ALL HAIL ST. TESLAcel

This isn't even the beginning there are hundreds of thousands of quotes on women and how allowing them to replace the role of a man is the first step to destruction of society. I'm willing to bet money the media is trying to cover up quotes such as this, which is why we're some of the few who actually found it. Men were quite based back in the day, the media only shows you what it wants you to see, that's why we're portrayed as terrorists for our beliefs, never forget that.

Honestly if he were brought back he would probably want to finish that death ray and nuke the shit out of everything.
Instead of calling it a Death Ray, he'd name it the Ray of Retribution.

Not to say that this quote is not based as fuck, but many men during that time or even before have said the same.

One which I remember clearly is Alfred Rosenberg in "The myth of the 20th century".

brutal shit

I always get shivers when I read this kind of stuff, it's surreal. Have you guys also read about the Universe 25 experiment? That shit is scaring asf because it's pretty much a 100% accurated prediction of today's world.

His answer was this:

WOW . Thanks god I am alive to read this. WOW.

He wasn't the first or the only guy saying this but he was pretty based. There's a reason they were reticent to give women power over men and coping with religion, they knew what would eventually happen. Also see Islam's views on women.

Last edited:
WOW! Well done Mr Tesla! :feelsthink:

INSANELY high IQ statement.

literal prophet holy shit

His answer was this:

This guy was a fucking prophet man. Predicted modern civilization nearly a century in advance. Astounding.

Image version to make it easier to spread
Tesla knew about women

Holy fuck he was a literal prophet! Thank God my legacy dies with me. Bringing a child into this cluster-fuck would be cruel and unusual punishment.

Tesla should be an incel saint

Holy fuck I knew he had an ability to model reality in his dreams, but that's a new level of his genious. So ahead of his time, once again.

He was one of us deep down

reddit and nu-male cucks used to WORSHIP tesla

until they anti-women shit came out and they instantly dropped him as fast as their hairline receeded
Truly goes to show how fucking retarded they all are when they wont even believe a 300 IQ alpha chad like Tesla. To soycucks, pussy is everything.