Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I felt happy when Saint Nikolas Cruz took out the trash on Valentine's day

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Thank you Saint Nikolas Cruz. I enjoyed watching the parents of the victims cry in the courtroom on TV :feelsaww:
Valentines day is offensive to incels.

That's not an incel saint

I enjoyed watching the parents of the victims cry in the courtroom on TV :feelsaww:
same jfl, they were seething so hard saying they want him to be killed hahahahaha

He was based fr

free him he dindu nuffin

Thank you Saint Nikolas Cruz. I enjoyed watching the parents of the victims cry in the courtroom on TV :feelsaww:
Valentines day is offensive to incels.
he is not a truecel He had a girlfriend

He was based fr
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz calmly told a psychologist why he picked Valentine’s Day to massacre 17 people at Parkland’s Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School four years ago: Because no one loved him, he wanted to ruin the holiday forever for anyone associated with the school.

brutal

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz calmly told a psychologist why he picked Valentine’s Day to massacre 17 people at Parkland’s Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School four years ago: Because no one loved him, he wanted to ruin the holiday forever for anyone associated with the school.

brutal
Relatable

brutal
I still think he's a retarded fag but that's pretty based

The actual St Valentine is even more cringe than I imagined. He gave money to a family whose daughter was going to be sold into prostitution because they couldn't afford to pay a dowry to a man to marry her. Look, if no man will marry her without getting paid, it's for a fucking reason. Fucking man-dress simp.

The fact that someone reported him to the FBI for glow posting on YouTube, only for the letter bois to do nothing to stop the attack, is comedy gold.

The fact that someone reported him to the FBI for glow posting on YouTube, only for the letter bois to do nothing to stop the attack, is comedy gold.
Glowies need their funding, Can't let an opportunity like this get away to save a few pawns in their big game.

Glowies need their funding, Can't let an opportunity like this get away to save a few pawns in their big game.
They also ignored the Justin Mohn report from a 4chan user. Unbelievable.

I am St. Valentine and I approve this message

The actual St Valentine is even more cringe than I imagined. He gave money to a family whose daughter was going to be sold into prostitution because they couldn't afford to pay a dowry to a man to marry her. Look, if no man will marry her without getting paid, it's for a fucking reason. Fucking man-dress simp.
yeah, the historical St. Valentine is a cuck tbh

although a lot of the stories about him are probably myths

still, imagine that you're a saint, but your lasting legacy is creating a day for foids to whore out. brutal failsaintpill

still, imagine that you're a saint, but your lasting legacy is creating a day for foids to whore out. brutal failsaintpill
Imagine your lasting legacy being known as a day where the less fortunate and discriminated are mogged in the name of Christianity.

He turned February 14th into a red day no need for gay pink festivities.

I feel indifferent.

valentines day should be changed to nikolas cruz day.